Identity Invisible

A faraway place from home where I don't know one person living in my surrounding. I thought I would be aware but I am not I came to an unknown country to spend the summer and also to find the real me. I thought it would be easy to find who I am in an unknown country but it was so hard. So shocked at my discovery I almost fainted.....sitting down at the window wishing to go home because I am homesick...I tried to be comfortable but it seemed like it was too unbearable to get comfortable in my environment I just got more and more uncomfortable.

Trying to find out if the persons in my environment found out how I was feeling and when I was being a "loner" just sitting in the corner and trying to figure out who I am and why did I come here? And what should I do to make the days and weeks go faster? I released my sigh but no one didn't notice and it wasn't heard. I felt like no one didn't care because I was there to stay and no escaping spending my summer holiday in a different climate and a different country with a different culture.

But as I sat there and try to fit in and I prayed that the time would just go as fast as possible so I can get home and go back to my own culture that I know and go back in my own world. Every time I try and fit in its like I am the bad person and I know I am not because one of the person living in the house doesn't share good graces with me because the person is jealous of who I am and what I want to be...It's like the person thinks I am going to take away the special things in her life but I don't have those intentions because I am thankful for what I have and what's mine.