Camden Walker

"Ughh! I hate this sound!" Camden shouted as he quickly turned off his alarm clock. He jumped out of his bed and took off his pajama.

As he wore his favourite sweatshirt and sweatpants, he gave a look to himself in the mirror. 'Ma'am,' he thought, 'was I drunk last night? I'm a disaster!' He handled the brush and tried to do something with his messy disordered hair. Luckily, it didn't look that bad.
"Oh no, I'll be late for school!"

He ran down the stairs like he was falling and stumbled on the last step, falling with his face on the ground. "THERE'S NO TIME!" He screamed in pain.

His mom was cooking in the kitchen. "Oh hey honey, what do-" Camden interrupted her abruptly: "I gotta go, quickly. Love ya. Bye!" He continued as he thrusted a pair of biscuits in his mouth. "Ah, teenagers." His mom sighed as Camden left the house.

Camden Walker was an organized, maybe a bit associal 14 years old boy. He loved to goof around though, considering himself a "bad boy". He was a bit of a paranoid, always going by the easiest calm way, while his partner, which I'll talk about in the next chapter, always wanted to take the hard, funny part of everything. Not to mention everytime Camden saved Wyatt from trouble...

Anyway, Camden uses to get bullied a lot now in High School. Even if he can be a real fury when he gets mad or annoyed..
.
.