Ma?

Tiana

I had just got out my bed and I was walking to the bathroom. When I got in there I had bags under my eyes, I was staying up too late, doing homework. I started on my hygiene thing, then started on my hair. I let my hair be wild with a part down the middle. I picked out my outfit I was going to be wearing. I'm wearing a blue and white stripe shirt, with jean shorts. I got my navy blue roshe's and grabbed my purse and phone. I got in my Honda SUV, put on my seatbelt, and played some music. After a few minutes my phone rung it was my big brother, Marcus.

Marcus

I just got off the phone with my little sister, Tiana. Tiana is a beautiful girl and I'm over protective when boys be around her. For real though, she just shut's them down. I really don't care, as long the boys she date aren't disrespectful. I'll bust a cap in they ass! For real.

Tiana

I pulled in a parking space near the front. When I got out and grabbed my book bag I saw my friends. Ovauni, India, and Alyssa. They were with their boyfriend laughing and giggling. I came up to them and hugged them.

We walked in and it was a group of dudes looking at me. Of course I gave them the stank face. I kept walking and the bell rung. I walked to class with Ovauni and the same boy from the group was in their. He was looking at me with a sexy smile. I sat across him since those were the only seats to sit next to Ovauni. The teacher finally came in and everybody's attention went to her. The teacher told us to say our names around the classroom. When it got to boy his voice was so layed back.

The boy: "Hello my name is Hakeem Jones."

After that all the girls was around him, but he kept looking at me.

All of sudden he walked over to me.

Hansen:" Whats up, Ma?

Me:"Excuse you, Ma? You really got me bent.

I got up to the sounds of the bell and went to my next class. When I sat down he came and sat down by me. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

After School

I walked to my car with Ovauni and Hakeem popped out of no where. I was really getting annoyed of Hakeem

Hakeem:"Hey you left this in class.

Me:"Oh thanks. By now.

I got in the car and Ovauni was looking at me with her eye brow raised. I justed laughed at her and then started driving.

Please read,vote, and commet