"Maybe I'll get DRUNK..."

HE’S DRUNK AND ADMITS HE LIKES YOU

NIALL: 

The two of us stumbled through the door, plopping ourselves onto the beds, limbs sprawled across.

I quickly fell asleep, or so Niall thought.

Niall turned to me, face flushed from drinking so much, smiling. Slowly, he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. His eyes trailed down to my eyes, and the atmosphere changed, and Niall was suddenly somber.

“No matter how many girls I’ve seen, none of them seem to even come close to you,” he whispered as he traced the contours of my jawline,

“If only you knew that.”

LOUIS: 

Louis usual upbeat and eccentric mood wasn’t present as a guy across the room smiled at me, waving slightly. It progressed throughout the entire night, as the man made constant attempts at flirting with me.

As the man ordered me a drink, Louis was steaming, and the last straw as when the he offered a dance. “Absolutely not,” Louis managed through gritted teeth, “She’s mine.”

A quick confused glance from me caused him to soften.

“At least, I want her to be,” he mumbled.

HARRY: 

My best friend, Harry, was lying disheveled across my lap as my hands ran through his curls.

He was drunk, his mouth slightly agape, enjoying the feeling of my fingers woven between his hair. It wasn’t something I wasn’t used to, taking care of Harry drunk, not that he was much of a burden.

“Mmm,” he hummed, causing me to giggle. “God, I love your laugh,” he slurred, making my face redden. “I could really get used to this,” he chuckled, “used to us…” 

ZAYN: 

It was 2 A.M in the morning and I was in my pajamas, driving to pick Zayn up from a club.

He greeted me with a sheepish grin as he climbed into the passenger seat. He knew I was sick of doing this, hence why I was giving him the silent treatment.

“I know you’re angry at me, I would be too,” He started, hiccuping slightly, “but I know you won’t stay like that. We are good together, no matter how much we both deny it.” His hand snaked its way to mine and wrapped his fingers around it, gently resting his head on the seat.

LIAM: 

Liam wasn’t one for drinking, but on rare instances he did. This is one of those times.

Hands shaking, he gave a few, quick thumps to my door. Opening the room, I saw a very anxious Liam, smiling at me.

“Liam, are you drunk?” I questioned after inviting him in.

He sighed, frowning. “I’ve gotta tell you something, and I thought this was the only way I could get the confidence to do it.”

I nodded before urging him on. “And?”

“Right,” he started, looking down at the floor, hands still shaking.

“I love you.”