Chapter One: Run Like The Wind

Introduction

Werewolf. A mythical beast that will tear you to shreds. Werewolf. One killed your grandmother. Werewolves. There considers shifters. Werewolves. Give no mercy. werewolves. Hunted like it's a game. Werewolves. I'm mates with one.

This is how the life of a werewolf works. They have packs which are ruled by the Alpha until he finds his mate, once that happens it's ruled by the Alpha & Luna. Each pack has ranks Alpha, Luna, Beta and Beta Female, TIC ( Third In Command ), Warrior, Teens & Children,and lastly Omega which is the lowest and weakest. The Moon Goddess has power over all werewolves. She creates what is considered you Soul Mate or Perfect Match. And I, Naomi Fisher, am mates with the strongest Alpha of All Werewolves and his name is. Ares.

Part one

*Naomi's Point of View*

Running. Is all that is going through my head at the moment. I never thought a peaceful walk in the Woods would turn into me being chased by about 5 large wolves. The largest having midnight black fur and murky orange eyes. Scared for my life I push my legs to move faster. But any chance that was left was taken away as I reached a fork in the woods. I either, 1 : go in a cave, or 2: jump down a waterfall. Choosing the latter I jump and land in what I thought to be deep water but it was smaller than shallow. The last thing I see is the group of wolves that were chasing me staring at me with the Midnight Black one in the front.

Comment on my story because I love comments and constructive criticism