Chapter 21: Triple Date

Chapter 21: Triple date

EMILY’S POV

The date was in 8 hours and Mentor let me Serena and Mia go shopping, I NEEDED NEW CLOTHES!!  We walked into the mall and I was amazed at how many stores there were. Serena insisted that we go al get dresses at DELiA*s®. We walked in there and I found the perfect dress. It was a yellow and white dress and it had a white flower imprint on the bottom. After I picked out my dress I picked out some accessories. I picked a rhinestone love charm necklace and I checked out. The other girls did to and we went to Payless Shoe Store© to pick out the perfect pair of heels. I found the pair that ii wanted and we checked out. We had 2 hours before our dates so we decided it was time to get ready.

SERENA’S POV

We got into our dresses and shoes. We fixed our hair and we put on our accessories. We were ready for our dates. We walked out to the living room and the three boys’ mouths dropped. “WOW!! You girls look AMAZING!” Jayden choked. “Thanks!” Emily said with a really big smile. “Are you guys ready?” Jake questioned. “Ready.” I replied. “Then let’s go!” Kevin said running with our hands intertwined. We got into Emily’s Yellow Mustang that her dad got for her on her 16th birthday. “OH!! Emily’s birthdays is tomorrow!!!” I thought to myself. I leaned over to Kevin, “Did you know that Emily’s birthday is tomorrow?” I asked him. “Yeah, don’t worry, we’ve got it handled.” He reassured me. By that time the car had stopped and we hopped out just to see that the hill was covered in a candle lit path. We walked up the mountain and we saw that the boys had set up a romantic picnic for all of us. “AWWWWWWWW!!!!!! Thanks you guys!!” Emily said giving Jake a kiss on the cheek. I could tell that Jake was blushing and I laughed under my breath. He looked at me and gave me an if-you-do-that-again-i-will-kill-you look. I nodded holding in my laughter. We sat down and started eating the delicious food that they had prepared for us. Then we went down to the local concert that was being held and we danced the night away.

KEVIN’S POV

The music stopped and people started to leave, we got up and all the girls were asleep after dancing sooo much. We picked them up and took them to Emily’s car. Then Jayden drove home and they woke up. “Are we home yet?” Emily yawned. “Yes pumpkin we are home.” Jake said carrying her to her room. I did the same with Serena and Jayden did the same with Mia. They went to sleep as soon as they hit their pillow. We went into our rooms and did the same.

THE NEXT MORNING

“SHHHHHH…….we don’t want to wake Emily on her birthday.” Jake said. “Yeah, Mia’s taking her out on a road trip so we can set up for when she comes back. “This is going to be awesome!!!” Serena said. “I KNOW RIGHT!!!” Mike said after putting the finishing touches in her happy birthday poster. We heard her room door open and we went into pretend-nothing-happened mode. She walked out and looked confused. “Hey guys, why aren’t you training?” she asked. “Because I gave all of you a day off.” Mentor replied. “Em, let’s go on a little road trip, just the two of us.” Mia suggested. “Ok, just let me get dressed.” She responded

EMILY’S POV

“Everyone forgot my birthday, I can’t believe it!!!” I thought to myself as I got dressed for the little road trip that Mia and I were taking.