Kayln's POV

I've noticed something over the 3 years I left my brother, his pregnant girlfriend, and my best friends. I have grown more 'Lady Like' as my mother calls it. I also noticed that I grew more mature like puberty hit me like a rock or something.

Even though I've had my period and all that I just got bigger breast, hips, and thighs. I mean I'm not a weak 15 year old now. I have a life but I think it's time I see my brother after being away for 3 years. We really lost contact and I mean I missed him a little but it's not like I would die to see him again.

I got close to him that one summer. But I guess it wasn't meant for us to be close. I hope his girlfriend Madison had her baby. But she was young and I felt bad that she was gonna be a young and pregnant.

I found out that my brother and some friends or more like all of them live in a beach mansion. Even my Ex or Hayes Grier. That was the hard part is weather or not I should go. But convinced my self that it had been to long and I haven't even seen my nephew yet so I guess that's why I bought my plane ticket.

I also lost contact with my best friends. So I guess it Had to be along time since I seen them.

Well any way I have to get ready because Matt's picking me up. I went to the closet and searched for something to wear. I eventually found a cute outfit.

Kayln's Outfit:

- A Yellow Flow Crop Top That Said Bananas With A Minion

- A Black Mid-Length Skater Skirt

- Yellow Vans

Kayln's Make Up:

- Black Mascara

- Smokey Eye

- Eye Liner

-Nude Lip Stick

After I got dressed I put my hair in a messy bun. Oh and did I tell you about my career. I'm still doing vines but on my own, Making YouTube videos, and Now I'm modeling for different company's. Currently I'm working for Victoria Secret. That's where I met one of my best friends Barbra Palvin. Another friend of mine is Maggie Linderman. She use to date Carter but now he has another girl.

I grabbed my keys to head to Maggie's house since I was picking up Barbra, and Maggie. They wanted to go so I asked Matt and he said sure. I headed out of my 2 story house, My Mother bought me. I got in my new Ice Blue Deluxe Cadillac.

-Skipped Getting The Girls And Getting On The Plane-

"Come on." I said grabbing Barbra and Maggie's hand. I saw Matt at the doors with...

Oh no. It was Hayes. I walked over to the avoiding eye contact with Hayes and hugged Matt. "I missed you Matt." I said with a cheesy smile. He smiled back and said, "I knew you would." I giggled a little and introduced Barbra. "So this is the friend I was talking to you about, her name is Barbra. She works with me in modeling." I said putting my arm over her.

"A hot one too." I heard Hayes mutter. "And not a single one too." I lied rolling my eyes annoyed, while holding back the little ping of envy. "So I didn't know you were into modeling?" Matt said changing the subject. "Let's just go." I said pushing Hayes into the closing doors so I could get outside.

Matt sighed and went out the doors. I looked around and didn't see his old car. "We have a bigger 'car'." Matt said with a smirk. He got his keys and mashed a button and a bus door opened. I smiled big a squealed.

Normally I don't squeal but when I say the monster school bus that was all white with red letters that said MAGCON. I guess they were still doing Magcon. I hoped in the bus and went to the very back.