A New World

Stiles was walking after Lydia down the hall following her. A girl had kissed Stiles yesterday and Lydia heard about it today. She acted like she didn't care but she saw the girl in the bathroom that day and punched her straight in the face. Stiles had heard about it and now wanted to know what was up.

Lydia was surprisingly fast in heels. She went past a wet floor sign yelling at Stiles without turning her head. "Look Stiles I'm fine just leave me alone!"

Stiles wouldn't take no for an answer. Lydia was hurt. Stiles decided to run up to her now losing his patience. He ran right through the wet floor and slipped hitting his head with a loud thud. All he heard was Lydia yelling "Stiles!" Then she was at his side holding his hand. Then there was nothing but black.

Stiles was walking down the hall with Scott on his side. "So how was your date with Allison?" Scott asked with a sly smile. "Eh it was okay." Stiles shrugged. "Come on man. I need more details!" Scott said egging Stiles on. "I always tell you about my dates." Scott continued. "I don't ask you too." Stiles said laughing. "Yeah but I never hear you tell me to shut up when I'm giving you details." Scott said punching his best friend in the arm. "Okay well I'll say it now. Scott shut up. Did you go on any dates lately?" Stiles asked trying to change the subject.

"Oh I just went on a date with Lydia." Scott said not sounding too happy about it.

"She wouldn't even let me see her tits man." Scott said. Stiles just laughed. "I told you not to go on a date with her. She didn't even care about going on a date with you anyways. She just went with you cause she's never been on one. I've told you once and I'll tell you twice. Lydia Martin is a fucking nerd." Stiles said. They walked by her locker when Lydia dropped her books.

Stiles quickly picked up her books handing them to her. "Here you go." He put them in her hands. Lydia opened her mouth to say something but nothing was said. So stiles walked away. "Thanks.." She said but he was gone. She hit herself in the head before getting the rest of her stuff and leaving.

"Thought you said she was a nerd." Scott said. "I know she is. But every girl falls for me. I like a challenge." Stiles smiled. "I know that look. That's the look you get when you want in a girls pants." Scott nodded like he had figured out Stiles' plan. "She's not just a girl. Honestly she's kinda hot if she didn't wear sweats all the time. Plus she's obviously a virgin." Stiles stated with a sly smile. They walked into class.

Lydia walked in later but not late. She sat in the back of the room trying not to get noticed. Even when she sat in the back she always got straight a's was she happy about them? No. She even tried to get a B once but she couldn't her hand wouldn't let her mark the wrong answers when she knew the right ones. She would try not studying but she knew the material even before she learned it in class. "Can I borrow a pen?" She heard someone say. She looked around.

She found Stiles looking straight at her. Stiles had a smile on his face. He licked his lips- part of his plan of course - then looked her over making her self conscious. She handed him a pen anyways. "Thanks." He said but he didn't turn fully back into his seat like he wanted to say something more. And he did. "Lydia I like your hair down. You should keep it that way." Stiles said to her flashing a bright smile. Biting the end of the pen a little bit then turning around fully.

Lydia couldn't concentrate with Stiles there. That was just it! She didn't want to be a nerd. She had straight a's so maybe Stiles could change her a little bit. He could distract her and she would still get good grades of course but she wouldn't be a nerd. After class Lydia informed Allison of her plan and Allison said she was crazy. "But fine. If you want a new look were going shopping." Allison said smiling. They had actually never been shopping together before.