Loose Lips & Serious Conversations

Okay, so this is strictly a one-shot. We could technically put it in Can I Trust You With My Heart but I said that one was finished so I'll stick to that. So if you want pretend it was in there, if not just enjoy or well I hope you do. This has been wanting to be written ever since the white party happened so here it is!

****************************************************************************************************

"I can't believe it's here. I feel like Nic has been planning this forever." Peta said as her and Maks got ready for Nicole and Ilya's White Party which was essentially their massive bachelor and bachelorette parties before the wedding. Since they were doing to wedding in Curacao they had decided to forgo that tradition and just do one massive celebration with all their friends and family that had come down to the gorgeous island.

"I know. The whole wedding actually. Ever since he proposed she's been so good at figuring out all the little details. I mean it's Nic so I didn't have any doubts, this is her forte but I feel like we've been listening and helping her with this for forever now. I'm so excited for them." Maks said as he finished fixing his outfit which was pretty simple it just was white pants, a white top, and a tan belt, only because he didn't own a white one. Peta on the other hand was taking a bit longer.

"We're just walking over right? We don't need anything other than the room key." Peta said through the bathroom door. She had refused to let him see her until she was done.

"Right, and you're drinking aren't you?" Maks asked. Peta rarely drank as is, except for some wine with dinner but that was even only maybe once or twice a week. She had decided since it was the big party though that she'd enjoy herself a little bit more.

"I think so, you still think it's okay?"

"It's completely up to you pretty girl. I mean we're just walking back at the end and neither or us are going to get drunk drunk so I say you're fine but don't do it if you don't want to." He told her as he sat on the edge of their bed, knowing if he wrinkled his pants before they got there she'd kill him.

"I know, I just never do it so I don't want to get sick." She answered as he heard her start putting stuff away.

"You shouldn't, we're eating dinner and its going to be over like 6 hours, just go slow. I'll help keep an eye on it."

"Alright, just don't let me get going and not stop." She said laughing.

"I won't. I promise. Now it sounds like you're done in there miss. Do I get to see you?" He teased trying to loosen her up some.

"Well...." She said as she opened the door and came out for him.

"Babe!" Maks said smiling as he took her in. The way the lace of the dress covered her body just left enough to his imagination as well as the way it fit her. The thin train added to it all that more. And she had done her hair straight back with some lift to it as well as leaving it slightly messy to frame her face.

"It's not too revealing?" She said spinning.

"Yes, take it off." He teased as he reached for her.

"You look quite handsome yourself Mr. Chmerkovskiy." She said as she leaned up to kiss him. They grab their wristlet and wallets and headed over to the party. The next 5 hours were spent celebrating the couple as they all danced, drank, and partied until they all had nothing left in them in anymore. Finally everyone started to dwindle as the night was turning to morning and they all knew they needed to go get some sleep for the big day tomorrow. Maks and Peta found Nicole and Ilya and said their goodnights.