addicted

Sunday morning
Emily's P.o.v

I've been through plenty of shit.. i mean handfuls of it , but mainly its my fault that these things happen. I pray that this church gives me hope because my life is way harder then a 17 year old girl should go through.

i love my daddy and my siblings so much. me and my mom dont even really talk unless she calls me first and im not ok with that but im also not ok with how she let things happen..

My relationship with Fredo.. its going great but its just now i just like to be alone and he wants to always make sure im ok. somedays when i want to be alone and he calls it makes me change my mind and want company , the other days i really just want to move away from everyone.

But i do love Fredo and sometimes i feel like he's a breath of fresh air. So today at church i hope to learn not to hold grudges and get back my confidence because you never know if your going to wake up tomorrow.

After church was over i went to talk to my pastor , Pastor Mike. I've known Pastor Mike every since i moved in with my dad , he always goes to church. I've told Pastor about everything that has happened to me. he's always saying the right things for me to feel good but its always one of these dried out ass hoes that takes it away from me.

basically.. my pastor is my bestfriend

Emily: *walks to him*

Pastor: *turns around & smiles* Emily how are you doing *hugs her*

Emily: *hugs him* hi Pastor Mike im.. struggling

Pastor: well lets have a seat *sits down*

Emily: *sits next to him*

Pastor: so how are you and Fredrick doing , tell me about that

Emily: as a unit.. we're good. its just i've been distance a lot and not very outspoken like i was before everything happened.

Pastor: so basically every since the incident you've changed ?

Emily: yea like a lot

Pastor: well i would think that you would with everything that has happened Emily. im sure if Fredrick really loved you and cared for you he would understand why your this way and that it has nothing to do with .. not necessarily him but with the way that your young and dont know how to handle.. lets say BIG issues , tramatizing issues in your life. you shouldnt have to carry this burden by yourself.

Pops: *walks in* Emily

Emily: *nods* one minute daddy

Pops: we'll be in the car *sighs &walks out*

Pastor: whats going on at school and the people bothering you has anything changed or at least have you said anything ?

Emily: well.. i dont wanna be looked as being sad or hurt i want people to see that im confident and i totally failed at that

Pastor: well tell me whats happening

Emily: um i got into a fight a while ago because this crazy girl started arguing with me because me and her boyfriend said hi to each other *makes a face* which made no sense and i wasnt bothered until she put her hands on me.

Pastor: did you get into trouble

Emily: they sent me home for the rest of the day

Pastor: have you had any problems out of her again ?

Emily: its not her its really her friends that start things with me now.. and like Fredo he always have my back but i rather him not because i get pissed when they start cursing and bothering him knowing that he wont do anything to a girl