Unperfect relationship

My Baby Father name is BLOCKED That's what we gonna call him.
Before I Became BLOCKED Baby Mother , We got along just fine when we was together .we never got into it really. We was talking for  about 5 months. Me and BLOCKED was never suppose to get this close. See I never answered to none of his messages NONE ! One Day I got bored . He message me "Wassup" I went through his pictures to see if he was cute . He was decent So I Replied ,
"Nothing Bored"
He Told Me I was fine and he wanted to take me out. I Was 16 then So I never really went on a Date With anyone . it wasn't my thing. Seemed too weird I was use to the " Let's Chill" Niggas . I was so tired of them types of dudes cause all they wanted was to "Chill" In other words FUCK. I wasn't with the game he was running the first day. My first mind was that he was just telling me things I wanted to hear , But How did he know I wanted to hear that? Weeks passed and he was telling me how he wanted to be with me and treat me right. I Started Liking him, After awhile . Because I guess I thought he could be different then the rest.
"When you gonna stop playing games and be my girl.?" He asked me "Idk Whenever you get rid of all yo Lil Hoes." I said with a attitude . he was telling me about how he take care of himself and how he got his own everything.
"If you just gonna waste my time don't take it and if you can't do nothing for me leave me alone." I said confidentiality
"When I make you mine, you wouldn't have to worry about that." He said
He tagged me in statuses and made sure everyone knew I was his girlfriend . I smiled for a while. It felt good for a min Because I haven't been in a real relationship since 10th grade. When me and my first love broke up. So We started spending a lot of time on the phone and texting. So He told me he was coming to get me and I told him I wasn't coming by myself. So, He was going to bring a friend. Hours Later , I see a car outside, as I was getting dressed . I quickly looked in the mirror to see how cute I was looking. Then me and my sister went outside . lol So As soon as we get in the car my boyfriend BLOCKED, was in the passenger seat. It was funny because he was talking all this stuff about how he gonna take care of me and how he got his own everything . I should've stopped fucking with his ass after he made that big ass lie. He was too old to be trying to lie He was 20. Anyway, We went to his uncle house . They friends was everywhere. All old and fat dudes . 2 of his uncles had 2 girls with them. One of them bitches had the nerve to have a tongue ring and some fucked up teeth and what made it even worst that The bitch had a whole Roca wear outfit on. We all was talking about her because she thought she was just so cute , It was 2014 the bitch needed to get over herself with that . Him and his friends was smoking weed which was okay, until they started bringing out guns and pills. It wasn't really bothering me but it made me not like him a Lil because that was unattractive.
After that day I gave him space.
He came back to me and wanted me to come over a lot more and we started spending a lot of time with each other. It was like I couldn't keep myself away from him . he was funny and had a good personality he was just kinda rude and didn't know how to say things. His uncle loved me and whoever I came with. He made sure we didn't need or want for anything. I felt like BLOCKED treated me different from any other girl, and all he had time for was me. After awhile We started to grow apart and I really started to see who he really was . He didn't want nothing for Himself. Get high , drink , party and fuck over me. He liked me but I could tell he was stilling messing with other females . I was liking the wrong person and I couldn't believe I would even go down this low. I really realized he was not my type at all.  He didn't have a car and wasn't tryna get one . he was so childish and Barely had clothes to wear and to top everything off He was A Hoe!  Damn I really fucked up this time by missing with the bum.  I saw him two more times , Before I completely cut him off.  AND BOY!  Let me tell you the last time We seen each other wasnt what i expected it to be It was a sign from god telling me TO STOP AND LEAVE The Nigga alone.