Chapter 2

I peel my eyes open and stare at the bare ceiling. Only rafters and cobwebs. I sigh and stand up, swishing my legs over the side of the creaky mattress. There's a note by my door with a package.

The note reads, 'Dear Evangeline, do you remember me? I'm the guy you called Buzz Cut. The package is a special gift for you. And just so you know, Evangeline, I asked for you because you looked like a nicer kid than Stella. But Zayn and Harry and Niall wanted her, and Lou wanted a puppy, so... yeah. Stella didn't even give you a chance to open your mouth. I think the others felt bad. Except for Lou, because Louis did not care. He wanted a puppy, not a kid. So, I'm sorry Evangeline. Forgive me. You are an amazing artist, singer, and dancer, too. Don't forget that, ever. I hope my present will help you in life! See you again if I can, Liam Payne.'

I tear open the package to discover a white iPhone 5, an iPad mini, and a Google Nexus 7. What the heck, Liam? I turn them all on to find tons of apps and money in the App Store and Google Play Store for me to buy more. Wow!

I open a drawing app on my new iPad mini and begin to sketch plans for a new painting.

Of Liam.

Why is his face stuck in my head?

A/N~

Hey guys! I am not Kallie today, Kallie is washing my dad's car for $5, it's Kat, her twin! Kallie wrote this today after our final exam finished, so I'm just uploading it! And yes, I know it's short.

Check me out at @KatherineScott! I persuaded Kallie to write this, and I have a ton more 1D fanfics! So enjoy, peoples!

Kat who is typing for Kallie!

PS- I'm pretty brain dead on story ideas, so any inspiration is TOTALLY welcome! -Kallie (this time)