1

Sarah's pov

I could feel his eyes on me as I moved my hips on the dance floor. My long brown hair went from side to side. I felt a smirk appear on my face as he came closer to me. Over the music I could hear his footsteps as he approached me. I turned around as I felt an arm snake around my waist.

"Let's get out of here" he whispered in my ear. My smirk was back as I took his hand towards the exsit.

I led him to my car not letting his grip on my ass go.

I open the door and we both got into the back seat. He started to undress me not wasting a second.

I was straddling him as we made out grinding slightly. I could feel him growing underneath me. I smirked as I undid his belt buckle. Once we were fully undressed he put on a condom and slid into me.

It's hurt a little bit at first but he kept going faster and faster.

Moans were flying out of our mouths. Once we were done he slide next to me and cuddled up.

Next morning

My head was pounding. I sat up seeing the hot guy I fucked last night next to me. His eyes shut tighter before he sat up. He slid his hands up and down my arms kissing my neck.

" I never got your name, I'm Sarah Sarah wanderwood" I said putting my shirt on.

"Cameron, cameron Dallas in sorta famous" he smirked.

"Never heard of you" I said giving his his pants.

"Well I'll definite remember this" he said stepping out of my car with only jeans on.

"You do that" I said as I got into the front seat and drove away.

I drove home to my apartment and went inside.

"Mom? Dad? What are you guys doing here" I asked.

"Honey we need to talk" my mom said standing up.

"Okay" I said sitting down.

"Your 21 and well you don't really have a future planned out" my dad said.

"Don't have a future? Dad im in medical school right now. You know becoming a doctor" I laughed.

"No we mean a family" my mother said.

"Okay and" I said getting to get a glass of water.

"Well we've been talking to an old family friend and we are having you and their son have arranged marriage. You'll meet him tonight" she smiled.

"Mom there's no way in hell im doing that" I said well more liked yelled.

"Either you marry this boy or were cutting you off" my dad yelled.

"What" I yelled.

"That's right you'll need to get a job and pay off school by your self, we won't give you money any more" my mom said.

"You both suck" I said running up to my room.