African Voodoo

When Anna was in the 7th grade, her class received a new student, all the way from Mississippi. Her name was Sara, and she was what the boys were drooling over. She was a very beautiful girl and she sang just like an
angel. Soon, her and Anna became best friends.

A few months later, a foreign exchange student came to her class, and her name was Clarisa. Clarisa was from South Africa. Her dad was white and her mother was African. Anyways, she couldn't speak english very well, but she was nice. She was also pretty, and all the boys pushed Sara out of the picture, and they drooled over Clarisa. Anna, who was nice, was the only one who befriended Clarisa, because the other girls were jealous, and the boys were too shy. Sara, was also jealous and accused Clarisa of stealing her best friend.

One day, Anna was eating alone in the cafeteria.When she was done, she went back to her classroom. When she walked inside, all the girls of the class were beating Clarisa up. Clarisa screamed and screamed and Anna called the teacher.

Months later, Clarisa started ignoring everyone, even Anna. Then, one night, during a school dance, the whole school was there, except Clarisa. Well Anna was dancing when, all of a sudden, Clarisa came through the gym doors. She was all scared, and her hair was all frizzy. She didn't look happy anymore. She pulled out a little bag, and sprinkled some dust from it, on everyone. Well everyone, except Anna and another girl named Ginny. Clarisa said something strange and left.

Everyone laughed, and continued laughing. Two weeks later, some of the students stopped coming to school, and, a few went missing. Anna knew it all had to do with
Clarisa. After school, Anna went home. Sara called her and asked if she could go visit her, as she was very sick. Anna went to Sara's house, and screamed when she saw Sara. Sara had almost no legs, and fingers, and no face. She was all bones and Anna left. The next day, she received news that Sara passed away during the night.

Then, one by one, everyone from her class died. Anna and Ginny were the only ones who survived out of their class. Clarisa, came back to school, and boy, was she happy. The only strange thing was, her voice was now beautiful, just like Sara's.

**This story, is based on an African Vodoo Spell. When it is used, the African gets something in return. It was used historically to get the travelers out of Africa, and it can only be used once. Just like Clarisa, she got Sara's beautiful singing voice. And the rest of the class were exterminated.