chapter 5

your prov*

**After the lovely dinner**

!!!!MATURE!!!!!!!!

when you got home you were nervous. This was it. "Niall I'm going to go up stairs" "ok princess I'll be up in a few" "kk" you ran upstairs you put on the stuff you got from Victoria secret and put on your robe and sat on the bed.

You heard foot steps coming up. Niall opened the door with something behind his back. He came over and gave you the box. You opened it. It was a bracelet and you birth stone all over it (September). You smiled and hugged him. " thank you so much" " your welcome baby"

you kissed him. but there was something else in the kiss............passion.......................love............want....................lust. Niall pulled away and you put your gift down. you stood right in front him. THIS WAS IT. "um..." you said quietly. then a rush of confidence came. "you still haven't got your present yet" "and what's that" he asked. you doped you robe and nialls eyes went wide and went dark with lust. "I want you niall" you whispered in his ear. he was speechless his eyes still wide. "(y/n)" he started. "its ok niall I want this" he smiled then kissed you. the kiss got deeper. Niall moved from you lips to behind you ear you moaned a little. he smiled at your response, he left a trail of kisses from your ear then stoped at your breast. he looked up at you, you nodded in approval.

he began to take off your bra leaving you half naked. he started sucking on your breast, you moaned but stoped him.