Chapter 3

Kaylee

I got to the garge and started working on a car to get my mind off of him. I can't believe he's back. After all the sh*t he put me through. I thought he was gone for good. I haven't been able to move on since he left me. We were a power couple together, he meant the world to me. It started to get hot so I took the sleeves and tied them around my waist.

I got grease and oil all over me. I started to crank the car up with the jack. I heard the door bell go off, I walk to the front office and take a rag out and clean my hands.

"How may I help you?" I ask.

"I would like to see how much would it cost to get body repair on my left door." The person said. I look up to see him. I freeze.

"I'm sorry were closed." I say pushing him out the door.

"No , your not the sign says your open till 5pm." He says and I groan in frustration.

"Signs can be wrong now get out." I tell him.

"Nope." He says popping the 'p'. Ugh. "Leave right now," I demand. "I said no," he steps closer to me.

"If you don't leave I'm going to scream rape so loud the neighbors next door will hear," I threaten but it didn't seam to work he just stepped closer. I push him hard with all my might and it caused him to stumble a bit. He quickly got up but didn't move. I huff angrily and go to the back real quick to grab a crowbar. When I came back he was gone.

I was fixing up the garge before I could lock it up. I turned off the lights and grabbed my bag. When suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. I felt large arms wrap around my waist. I started to fight whoever this person was when he said this, "relax it's me," I turned around to see him Nyle. I try pushing him away but his grip was to hard. He leaned in and kissed me. I tried to refuse but those feelings I've had for years took over. I snaked my arms around his neck. It fill in the gap. I kissed him back.

He pushed me against the wall and kissed me down my neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I then realized what I was doing. I jump away from him and fix myself. I feel nasty now. Me kissing my ex boyfriend. Yeah right! I looked at him with a dead stare. He grabbed my hand I refused. But he pulled me towards him. I fought back, I pounded my fists into his chest. He grabbed my arms and stopped them from pounding into his chest. I look up at him.

"Why are you here?" I ask him.

"I came back for you." He replied.

"So now you want me back." I chuckle.

"I made a mistake, I do want you back." He tells me.

"That's bullshit right there. You made a good mistake because I don't want you back." I said.

"Don't say that Kaylee I know you want me back." He says.

"Really? Why do you want me back?" I ask him this time looking into his eyes.

"You made me happy and ever since I left I was never the same again. I realized that I still love you." He tells me and I felt a stinging pain in my chest.

"So you only want me back because I made you happy? Go back to LA Nyle your wasting your time here. I don't want you back." I say in a serious tone pushing him away.

"Fine I'll go but just remember I'm going to make you mine again." He said before leaving.

I got home and layed on my bed thinking about what Nyle said to me. It kept rewinding in my head.

Just remember I'm going to make you mine again.