Chapter 6 Part 1

9 Months later

Mercedes house ✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝

" Bruh " I said.

" Shut up" Mercedes says." I don't care what you think your going to that fair and you both are going to were the shirts that I bought you guys."

" But Prom is tomorrow and then 3 weeks after that is GRADUATION!" I say shouting a bit.

" Like I said I don't care you guys have been together 9 months he won't mind" Mercedes says.

" She's Got a point" Nia says

" Yeah Big sis you need to get your shit together and stop acting childish" Anna says. Lila is sleeping but she would've agreed.

" Fine HOES " I say. " But only if you guys come" i say. They all nod even Lila, (I found that kinda creepy).

-------------------- FAIR -------------------

" Hey Baby" i say while Alex gets in to my car.

" Hey my Love " Alex says kissing me. We are wearing our shirts that are up ^ above." I love these shirts" he says and I chuckle.

" Boy are you on crack" I say as he laughs like crazy for 10 minutes straight.I give him a irritated look and he stops laughing. I grin and realize I'm hot Af in this car.

" I'm so FRIKIN hot dammit" I say irritated. He looks at me biting back a laugh. I hate at him and decide to get payback. I take my shirt of and throw it in the back seat. His eyes pick out as he looks at my push up bra and I smirk.

" BRUH" he says while I wipe my back from the sweat gathering.

" You though I was playin?" I say smirking.

" Um......Uh......Um" he says but I cut home off wiping his mouth.

" Think you have some drool there" i say and he just keeps staring. " Staring is rude, Sugarplum" I said grinning like toddler receiving candy. He just ignores me and keeps looking.

Finally we reached the fair but Alex's still ogling me and I pull in to a parking spot. I reach for my shirt and put it on. Alex's face turns in to a frown and I look at him unamused.

" Sorry I ruined your show?" I say and Alex snaps out of his trance.

" Your to beautiful for your own good " he says and I smile from one ear to the other and kiss him.

" You ready to go ?" I ask. He nods and we walk out of the car in to the fair. I smell the Aroma of Popcorn and Cotton Candy.

" Alex" I hear someone say.

" D ?" I hear another person say