Sick! ! !

It's 3:30am,on a Monday morning, you'all must be wondering, what the hell am I still doing up right? well for starters am feeling awful.
  I've got a terrible headache, my eyes hurt like hell, my nose is is all stuffy,my throat is score and last but definately not least I miss my boo, Aiden of coarse.
My nose started feeling itchy, more itchy and yup there's the sneeze.I slowly fell back into a much needed sleep.
"Shanique it's not Christmas just yet darling! you have school so get up! "I heard my mom shouted from outside my room door, "I really can't... I'm feeling not  well at all "I mumbled but luckily she heard and came, she started touching my forehead and my cheeks, "oh baby your burning up! "my mom said, "I'll be fine just make me some breakfast with the pills leave them on the table while I get a shower... and I'll be a cotton candy in in no time "I mumbled again, "OK sweetie but after I make you that I gotta go to work or do you want me to call someone to come stay with you "she said worry heavy in her voice,"no mommy I'm a big girl... I'll be fine, now you go make that money for us now "I said giving her the best smile I could muster up.
  I just finished having my breakfast, and taking those pills. I feel a teasey winey better ,so I took a shower .
I turned on the T.V, I was just about to pop down on my bed when I heard a knock on my door... what the sugar pop!?  who the candy ? my feet hurt...
So I walked lazily to the door, I opened the door and saw that it was.... "AIDEN!what are you doing here, oh my God, I missed you baby! "I screamed pulling him inside, jumping in his arms.
"Well I heard my baby was sick, so I came to work my magic! "he said squeezing me tighter and spinning, "oh baby your burning! "he said while sitting down on the coach with me in his lap, I didn't notice he had a bag in his hand, "oh is that for me "I said pointing at the bag smiling cheerily, "maybe "he said with a smirk, he handed me the bag, "oh Moya said to tell you she's coming over tonight to check up on you "he said, "yeaa that's nice, OMG you got me chocolates" I squealed, "yea baby and I brought you lots of these too..."he said, before I could ask he pulled me in for a long and passionate kiss I was enjoying it, then I pulled back "I'm sick Aid, you'll get sick "I said pouting, "shan is that your excuse to say am a bad kisser, cause I don't care if your sick, I just need to be kissing my baby "he said pouting, OMG he's sooo cute right now I smashed my lips against his, he responded immediately, he moved down to my neck, a soft sigh escaped my lips what!? it's my soft spot. He slowly trailed back up to my lips, this felt amazing so right!  I love this boy sooo much! " Shanique I love you with all my heart baby, I want you to know that I want to marry you! "he whispered in my ear, he's voice so sexy and husky, my stomach was on fire, butterflies going crazy and wild! "Aid that's so sweet, I love you too hun and of course I'll marry you "I said, my voice surprising me at how husky it came out, he smiled then reached in his pocket for something, he tooked my hand and placed a silver bracelet around my hand that had the letter 'A' engraved in it. I gasped, I started placing kisses all over his face "I LOVE it, I LOVE IT!!!! "I squealed, he laughed and stood up with me up in the air, "that's one of the reasons I love you so much, you always make me laugh "he said still laughing a little. Aid's phone started ringing, I jumped out of his hands running towards the phone, he was laughing too, I press the answer botton, I was about to answer until a female voice stopped me, "hey Aiden, I tolded you that today am free, am home alone, why aren't you here yet? "that voice that is ever so familiar said on the other line 'Sara Crissany James 'the most popular girl in school was expecting Aiden over MY AIDEN!