Chapter 21: Racing Him

Sam's POV

We followed my dad to our garage and he opened it. Then that's when I saw my baby. It was a Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat. It was shiny red. She's my racing baby. Ima win this race. I never lose. I took the keys from the shelf and walked over to her and opened her. She smelled like a brand new car. I never use her to go out. She's only for racing.

She's a winner.

"Sam." Emma's eyes were wide opened. I think she likes her. I mean who wouldn't like her?

"Speechless now aren't you?" I laughed.

"Yeah." She nodded her head. She's a beauty.

"Well come on let's go, and win this race!" I screamed with joy. I'm winning this race.

"Dad!" I yelled.

"Yeah?" He yelled back.

"Emma and I are leaving, we going to the racing track, I'll see you later." I yelled.

"Okay, sweetie, good luck, and be careful." He said.

"Okay, okay bye now." I said and me n Emma hopped in my baby.

"Did he text you the address?" Emma asked.

"Yeah, we'll be there in like 10 minutes, oh and Emma if I were you I would put on my seatbelt, in this car, I drive passed the speed in limit." I said.

"Okay, be careful, yo don't get us killed." She said, and put her seatbelt on.

"Whatever, I never crashed in my life so yeah." I said.

"Good, and don't ever crash." She said.

We were on a highway right now. I pressed my foot harder on the gas pedal and the speed meter went to about 105 mph. I zoomed pass the cars. Emma over here was crying on the inside and probably praying not to get killed. I'm about 10 minutes we made it to the track. I parked and got out with Emma. The boys were already here. We walked over to them.

"Are you ready to go done Brooks?" He asked.

"Bring it Parker!" I said.

"Your doing something you can't win Reece." Matt said.

"Man, I got this, she's going down." Reece said.

"You have no idea what she's capable of." He said.

"I sure do, I definitely know what she's capable of." Reece said.

"No man, you don't, but good luck." He said.

There was already a crowd. I'm winning this race, just watch the master.

"Get in your cars and come up to the line." This guy said. We did as we were told.

"When I count to 3, you go. Got it?" He both looked at us and we nodded.

I go as soon as he says 2 not 3 but 2.

"Ready! 1! 2."

I stepped on the gas peddle and left Reece behind. I just smoked him. I pressed hard of the gas peddle and then pressed on the nitro button and went racing down the street and passing the winning line. What I tell you? I smoked him. I went back to the starting line and got out of my car. Everyone came to my car and congratulated me. Reece came and looked really stupid.

"What did I tell you Reece, you didn't know what she was capable of." Matt told him.

"I just smoked you bro!" I yelled.

"Congratulations." Reece said.

"I told you, I'm the master at this stuff, I've been racing since I was 7 with my dad, you were never gonna win." I said, laughing.

"I guess your right." He said, laughing.

He came over to me and kissed me. Everyone awed. Aww how cute, I know I know. They all jelly.

"Good job princess." He whispered softly in my ear so only I could hear him.

"Thanks." I said. And kissed him. So what now? I'm his girl? I'm cool with that.

"Okay, okay stop with the kissing." Matt said, laughing.

Well then we stopped.

"COPS!" Someone yelled. And we all ran like hell.

"Meet me at your house Sam. Everyone else too." Reece yelled.

I nodded and ran to my car. Oh shit where's Emma.

I got in my car and turned it on. I think Matt's got her hopefully. I turned my car and ran drove like hell, all the way to my house, with the boys following me. Squad goals. Yeah.

When we got to my block we parked our cars outside and Reece ran over to me and all of us went inside my house. I looked around for Emma and she was with Matt. Awwwwwwwww.

"Mom, dad, I'm home." I yelled. 

"Did you beat him honey?" My dad yelled out.

"Yeah, dad I did." I said.

We all went to the living room and sat on the couches. Reece and I sat on the love seat and Emma and Matt sat on the other couch and the rest of the boys sat on the other couch and 1 of them sat on the floor. My mom came in and was wide eyed.

"My gosh, what happened?" She said.

"Well, we were racing then the cops came and we all ran like hell and so we came here." I said.

"My goodness, I hope no one got hurt." She said.

"Mom, I'm sure no one got hurt." I said, laughing.

"Good, does anyone want something to drink or eat?" She asked.

"Right here, Mrs. B. I want some pancakes and a soda." Ryan said.

"Okay, anyone else?" She asked.

"No mom, but I'll get a soda and some popcorn, movie time." I said.

"Okay, I'll be right back." My mom said.

My dad came running in.

"So, sweetie who was the stupid kid that you beat?" My dad asked. Reece just looked like he was about to hurt someone. Okay.

"Reece calm down." I whispered.

"Well dad, I would like you to meet Reece. This is Reece." I said, pointing to Reece.

"Hello sir." He said.

"Huh, so your the loser? Hilarious, my little girl beat you." My dad said, laughing.

"And this loser is dating your little girl." Reece said, sarcastically.

"Whaaaaatttt?" He asked, confused.

"Yeah, dad, we kinda dating. You see he challenged me to a race and now well before he challenged me, he asked me out, so yeah." I said.

"A loser, like you, dating my little girl, uh no, that is not happening." My dad said, laughing. I knew he was kidding. So I laughed along with him.

"Are you serious?" Reece asked.

"No, I'm not serious, you can date her young man, I know you'll take good care of here." My dad said. Awwwww.

Reece hugged me and I hugged him back. Everyone awed. Awwww I know they jelly. Then her kissed me.

~*~

AYEEE WHSTSS GOODD. GUYS IM SOOOOO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE. TBH I DONT LIKE HOW THIS BOOK TURNED OUT WHEN I WAS PLANNING IT, IT CAME OUT PERFECTLY BUT WHEN I STARTED WRITNG IT, IT WENT FROM AWESOME TO, REALLY STUPID SO LIKE THE FIRST 13 CHAPTERS WERE GOOD BUT THEN JIST WENT TO BAD BUT YAHH. SOO THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER, IM HAPPY I FINISHED IT. SO LIKE WHEN I DID THE RACING PART, IT WASNT RLLY GOOD BUT LIKE I LOVE RACING MOVIES BUT I JUST CANT DESCRIBE THEM. New book coming soon, bye love YOUUU guys. But my new book will be up soon probably like next week but yahhhhh make sure to go read that books when I update it n now I'm gonna be even more active byeeee.