Change of Plans (Niall Horan)

Chapter 1~

*B-b-b-baby c'mon over, I don't care if people find out.*

I jolt up in my bed at the sound of my alarm going off. Today is the day I've been waiting for for what seemed like ages.

*They say that we're no good together and it's never gonna work out.*

I can't believe that it's finally the day and I'm so excited! It's been so long and this week has been the longest of them all.

*But baby you-oo got me moving to fast, cause I-I know you wanna be bad, and gi-irl when you're looking like that that, I can't hold back.*

I climb out of bed and, singing, walk down the hallway of my flat and into my best friends room. I run over to her bed and jump on it, crawling over to where she's sprawled above the sheets with only her left leg underneath. I shake her, trying to awaken her, whilst singing, "Cause you, you've got this spell on me, I don't know what to believe, kissed you once now I can't leave, cause everything you do is magic." She mumbles something into her pillow as she trys to curl herself up into a ball. So without ruining a single note in the last part of the chorus, I scramble to the end of the right side of her bed where she's at and pull her by her feet off the end and into a sitting position, singing in her face. "But everything you do is magic!"

"Fuck you Rose" She mumbles as she pulls her knees to her chest, rubbing her eyes vigorously.

I lean over and kiss her cheek, "I love you too, girly!" I state as I stand and walk out of the room, her in tow.

"You're too peppy this morning..." She trails off, sitting down on the arm of the living room couch. "I don't like it."

"How couldn't I be peppy, Chloe?! Today is THE day. The day that I've-we've- been waiting for!" I exclaim as I pull out a box of Cheerios, two bowls, and two spoons from the cupboard. "Don't you remember?"

Chloe sighs, climbing to her feet and seating herself at the short, left end of the rectangular table. "Of course I do... it's just that it's too early for me to be excited. To be honest, I don't know how you are even up right now! Normally I'M the one awakening YOU from the dead!"

I laugh, thinking about what she said. "That is true, isn't it..." I chuckle lightly, "Well, I've just been anticipating this day for so long and, now that it's here, I can finally live it out, I guess."

We begin to eat in silence, both of us finishing in less than ten minutes.

"Well, since we're up now at", her light-green eyes look toward the clock above the fridge which states 8:40, "the ass crack of dawn, we better make sure that we look absolutely flawless."

I flash her a smile as I get up and place my empty bowl into the sink. "I wouldn't want it any other way."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So I've FINALLY started writing a new story and I'd like your opinion. Please be as honest as possible! I don't care what you guys say, because I'll just take it as helpful criticism and put it towards my future writing. Please don't be hesitant to tell me something because I really want to make this story as great as I can!

Please vote, comment, and fan!

~Alyssa(:

Oh, and in the sidebar is a picture of what Chloe looks like and a video of what Rose looks like. I imagine Chloe as Skyler Samuels and Rose as Nina Dobrev.