suicidal problems..

Okay suicidal problems..yes their the most common things now because people bully us or we are just tired of every thing.
I wanna tell u guys something we are fallen angels trying to find a way back home.
But then again why should we kill ourselves when we tried so hard to make friends..be happy and stuff..why just leave it all now.
But really we shouldn't do this..now if ur feeling like that just do this...
1.talk to a friend/boyfriend/girlfriend thats are close to u
2.ignore everything for a bit and think not of darkness but of ur good times
3.hear music to calm down
4.be you dont listen to those assholes this is ur life no one elses only you have the power to change for your own good not for them. I know that because they wont change i promise u that. That song i put up their..thats what we all feel what we rather feel really we dont we just wanna be accepted for who we are right?
Well do it accept yourself only because other dont mean u will find someone that really will love you. Or if u already have someone they will love u for u no one else and they will see your worth the time.. I know you will find someone..but first you have to love yourself and accept who you really are because in the future u will have someone and a beautiful family. I promise u that we are all fallen angles here for out destiny and that destiny isnt here yet but will be soon.
Well this is all for this chapter.. Next one is addictions if u guys want more of this one tell me and ill write more for you guys i really wanna help..thanks for reading this :)