Working the night shift...With Zane >:O

Okay okay! I found my Zane, he's an european model, and he's smexy! And he has the emotionless face just like Zane! :D I love em' =======================> Take a look!

~Night shift~

(Dane's POV)

"Yeah, I'll be working the late shift". I tell John on the phone. I could hear Brandon in the background asking if I was okay, and where I was. John keep telling him to shut the hell up. They were arguing while I was on the phone with them.

"Give me the phone John! I wanna talk to Dane!". I hear Brandon yell in the Background. A smile forms on my face. I love that guy.

"Shut up you idiot!". John yells at Brandon. I could hear some rustling being done in the background. Is John fighting him off?

"You are both being idiots". I say.

"Well when are you coming home Dane?". John hisses into the phone. Probably cause he has his hands full with Brandon. 

I sigh, " I'll be home at 8". I say in a very sad voice. I hear the phone drop and I hear cursing coming from John. 

"Dane! This is Brandon! Did you just say your not coming home till the morning?!". He yells in my ear. And ouch that hurt!

"Are you trying to make my ear's bleed! And yes I just said that". I sigh again. I hear Brandon pout. 

"Why though?!". He yells into the phone again. I could still hear the wrestling in the background. 

"Ask. Vince.". I hiss, still angry at the thought. I know it was my fault that i decided to sit down. But it was Vince's fault for calling over freakin' Zane. Him and his loud mouth!

"No way! He might rape me!". He yells, still wrstling with John.

I open my mouth to say something else but someone puts there hand on my shoulder and I panic, throwing my fist not holding the phone, at whoever is behind me. 

"Ouch". I hear Zane say from behind me, he was holding his nose. It didn't even sound like he cared that I hit him, does this guy really have no emotion?

"My fault". I say while scrathing my head, "But you can't keep popping up behind me like that, that's some scary shiz!". I yell. He just stares at me and looks at my phone. 

"I just came to tell you that there's a costumer at the window, and remember. You take orders". He starts walking away while holding his nose. He turns around and looks at me. "And your phones yelling". Then he walks away.

I put my phone up to my ear and I hear John and Brandon yelling into the phone. 

"Dane! Are you okay?!" They both yell at the same time. I hear wrestling again and then John comes to the phone. Breathing like he just ran 30 miles. 

"Whose...there?". He says, panting like a dog. 

"Oh, that was Zane". I say.

"Zane! Whose Zane?! Does she like you?! What'd he do?!". I roll my eyes at the questions. That the first conclusion he comes to when I hang around a boy...that they like me?

"What is this 21 question?!". I yell.

"Dane the costumers!". I hear Zane yell. Oh right! Shit! The costumer's, i was to busy talking to the idiots that I forgot about the costumers. 

"Dane!". I hear John yell. "Whose Zane?!". 

"Sorry gotta go! Got costumers!". I was about to press the 'END' button but I paused and put the phone to my ear again. "And Zane's no one, don't worry okay". I hear him sigh.