PROLOGUE

George

You might think that I'm a guy because of my muscular name, but I'm a she.

Georgina Watsons, yes that's me. The one and only.

Heard that name before? Then maybe you've seen one of my tv commercial, saw me on a cover of magazine or in billboards, laughed and cried in my blockbuster movies, heard one in my million songs which is always no. 1 in hit-charts, or maybe you're my avid fan.

The world I live in is not easy. The people I work with are no ordinary people.

Most people says I'm too good to be true and too beautiful to be a human.

Lot of girls wants to be friends with me or be me.

Most of the guys wishes they're in the place of whomever holds my hand.

And tons and tons wants me as their girlfriend.

Rich and famous is an understatement to describe me.

You can say that I'm mayabang or whatsoever. Well, what I'm stating is a fact.

But one thing that you should not forget is that I'm still a human being.

Laughs, cries, breathes, farts, plays games, sleeps, picks her nose, partys, gets sick, falls inlove and feels pain.

You might think I'm invincible but no. I am vulnerable. And I also get hurt, a lot actually.

Just like you, I hide secrets.

Wanna exchange secrets?

But mines are quite unbelievable, trust me. And those secrets could really ruin the best of me.

So if you're a keeper and a trustworthy person who doesn't mind joining me in my life events and journey to my one of a kind love story, well that would be a pleasure.

Welcome to my world.