CHAPTER 02

A/N:

Yung first chapter and half of the second chapter is all about Georgina Watsons' life. The other half is about Alexander Colton's life.

May nagbabasa ba nito? Hahahaha comment and I'll dedicate the chapters to whoever comments first. ❤

Love love love! ❤

-

George

*Toot-toot-toot* (alarm)

Pinukpok ko ang bwiyset ko'ng relo.

Good thing it's not set to snooze after awhile.

*Tok-tok-tok* (knocking on the door)

What.the.hell.

"Madam! Goodmorning!"

Ugh. Can't I just rest?! Like, hello?? It's my rest day remember??

"Wake up madam!"

She opened the curtains and the heat of the sun blasted my skin.

"Damn it, Annie. What are you doing?!"

I yelled with my eyes still closed and my body still laying on my bed which is really not comfortable right now and I don't know why.

"Anong Annie ka dya---- what the hell George?! What are you doing on the floor?!"

I opened my eyes and found myself on the floor while I'm still wearing my make-up and my outfit yesterday. What's funny is that I can't even remember why I'm here hahahaha.

The last thing I remember is that I'm sitting on my bed and that's it.

"What happened to you? A-ah, I, I don't even know what to say to you hahaha!" She said as she assisted me to my bed.

"Are you even sober last night? I mean, you're like this when you're drunk."

Finally, I'm bed bounded.

"Now that's where you're supposed to be."

"Aren't you gonna say hi, you missed me?" I joked.

"Fine. Hi, i missed you! Hahaha!" And she kissed me on my cheek.

That's Charmie Smith, Amy for short. The first person I ever trusted whole- heartedly. We've been best of friends since grade school and she knows all of my secret just like I know all of hers.

It also happened that we're under the same manager cause she's also a model like me but not as famous as I am.

She just got here from Paris, France. I heard they had a shoot there for a teenage mag.

"I was really really tired last night. I can't even remember how I ended up on the floor."

"Baka naman masyado mo'ng pinapahirapan ang sarili mo ha? You're such a workaholic! But enough of that, cause Sir Jeff told me it's your day off sooooo, we'll party!" She said that loudly.

"Yey!" I said sarcastically.

"Come on! Don't be silly, I know you've been dying to party! I'll eat breakfast first, and you, you better get cleaned up okay?" She said as she pushes me inside the shower room.

"I'll wait for you downstairs."

"Okaaay." I replied.

Alex

I woke up at exactly 6:00 in the morning and started to get ready immediately.

I still gotta find a job where I can get a big income.