2. Father, Please Forgive Me, For I Have Sinned!

Sam x Reader

Imagine shamelessly flirting with Sam when he is under cover as a priest, because you know he can't respond without breaking his cover.

Well, here we are. You look over to your boyfriend Sam, dressed as a priest. The case you are working on has a lot of religious people, so Sam figured it would be best that he pose as a priest. It's kinda hot when he looks like that. You tune back into what he was saying to the recently made widow.

"I'm very sorry for your loss, Miss Relocke." Sam says with his serious face. You nod in agreement. You are posing as a young lass who 'knew' the victim. Luckily, Miss Relocke is out of it.

"uhm, father Gregory?" You look at Sam.

"Yes (Fake name)?" He asks.

"could I come in later and get a confession?" Sams face is calm, he thinks you are just playing the part; little does he know, you are going to mess with him. "I've been a very naughty girl." You say with a smirk on your face. Sam suddenly looks very uncomfortable. He clears his throat.

"SO, Miss Renlocke, I just want you to know that now of all times is the time to pray to God." He says with a compassionate face.

"Oh yeah" You start again. "I'm going to have to pray to God for forgiveness after what my boyfriend does to me tonight." You say with a slightly sexual tone. Sam doesn't even look at you. He must know the sexual look you are giving him. Miss Renlocke is completely oblivious to what is going on. Sam shifts in his seat. It's working.

"God will deliver peace." He says to her.

"God is not the only one who will deliver, especially tonight." You lean closer to Sam. He turns and looks at you. "Isn't that right, father?" You say. He clears his throat once more.

"Miss Renlocke, please excuse us." he says. There is a certain tone in his voice that freaks you out. Sam stands and looks at you. You stand up shakily. You suddenly regret saying all those things. You follow Sam to the bathroom. He closes the door and turns to you, not saying a word, just looking at you. You can't decide what the look in his eye is anger, annoyed....lust.

"Sammy, I'm s-" He lips smash against yours in the middle of your apology. You kiss back almost instantly. His fists grab your (H/C) hair, tangling it. He pushes you back against the bathroom counter. You tightly wrap your arms around his torso, as if you were hanging on for dear life. He yanks your hair back, exposing your neck. He kisses it, sucking and biting. He knows he will be leaving Hickies, like he is trying to claim his territory. A small moan escapes your lips. The sound almost seems to fuel him, as he gets rougher.

"Never....Do that.....again....(Y/N)" He says in between his rough kisses.

"Well...when these...are the consequences....It's hard not to" You say. It's hard to form sentences; you're mind is everywhere.

He moves his kisses back to your lips. He moves one of his hands to your waist. He touches your bare skin, where your blouse has risen a little. The touch feels like a spark running through your body, electricity in your veins. Just when you think he is going to take you, here and now, in an old lady's bathroom, he stops and moves away from you. The stop was so sudden, thought you might get whiplash from it.

"Saammy" You say slightly whinning. You want him so badly.

"This is what you get for flirting like that on the job." He says. He looks into the , mirror and adjusts his hair. You look behind you.

"Damn.." you say under your breath. You have some pretty bad sex hair, and you hadn't even got to that part. Sam looks at you and smiles.

"Consequences." He says with a smirk. You sigh and fix your hair the best you can. You turn to your tall moose of a boyfriend.

"Father, please forgive me for I have sinned!" You say dramatically.

"Oh, I'll forgive you alright, after the confession tonight. you have been a very bad girl." He says with a stern, but joking voice.

"Will God deliver?" You ask.

"If by deliver, you mean deliver me on top of you, then yes." He says. You can't help but smile and blush at the same time.

"Now, let's go (Fake Name), we need to give miss Renlocke our goodbyes." He says. You both walk out of the bathroom and find Miss Renlocke, still sitting in the same spot.

"I'm afraid we must go, This young lass needs an emergency confession. She has been a very naughty girl."