Minecon

Sqaishey POV:
I'm was just  regular youtuber, messing around with games and stuff, until i came across minecraft. I played the game so much, i got famous by it. Now, i'm on my way to minecon! I hope to meet some other youtubers.
.....

Finally!!! I have arrived!!! It was soooooo long!!! I was asked to tanswer questions at minecon. I got up the stage and was introduced to the magic animal club: Iballisticsquid, AmyLee33, Lee bear, finnball, Lia, and Stampy cat. I thought stampy was kinda cute. Shut up mind!!! Any way, we answered questions until i got distracted my a HUGE CHICKEN suddenly spotted walking around!!
Sq: well- wait what?! Why is there a random chicken walking a round?!

Some guy started running after it.
???: THUNDER MUFFIN!!!! GEG BACK HERE!!!
SQ: oookkkkkaaaayyyy.....

Aafter the questions, i talked  with the MAC. I saw Stampy staring at me we both blushed and looked away.
A: oooooooo!!!! Someones got a cruuuuushh
Sq and St: Shut up!!!
Lia: i madee up a song!!! Stampy and sqaishey, sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!! first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby, sitting in the carraige!!!

OMG, i was soooo embarassed!!!! Luckily, we were interupted by some fans, who wanted selfies with us. Well groufies.