Forgiveness

"Yeah! I like him too Boo. Want to buy that?"

"No. Let's just save the money for our wedding"

"Wedding?" O.O

"Yeah. Hahahahaha. Joke! ^,^ "

"Boooo!! Your so mean! Wedding is not a joke!" -_____-

And I left him at the pet shop. But he followed me. Me and Taehyung are in a relationship for 5 years already. He loved me. He taught me to forget all the bad things that i've done before. He was always there for me when I failed, hurt and down. During the times that I'm alone and don't know what to do, Tae is always at my back to console me, help me, and makes me happy. I admit, it was hard for me to love him back. Because I was fool to wait and believe that the person I love right before Tae came will be back again and will do his promise to choose me. But I was wrong. Promises are seems to be broken. So don't promise if you can't do it!

"Aki! Im sorry okay? Hahahaha it was really a joke. And I know that you are not ready yet :)"

And one thing that I like about Tae? He is sooo stubborn yet he is the type of person who will understand you. He is an  understandable person I've ever meet :) but most of the time, he is just stubborn.

"Yeah. ^___^ sorry too! Mianhae Tae ^__^"

"Aigoo.. naye yeojachingu neomoo kyeoptaa~ hahahahaha" And he shake my hair.

Tss... i am so lucky to have Tae in my life! Jeez... I meet him in Korea when I had my vacation. After a year of deciding to live there. I got a work as an editor in charge of an agency. BigHit Ent. It is a small company and just started to make known of their name. The famous boy band BTS is their uprising artist and I meet him there.

"Hmmm.... you're out of your mind again! Hey stop thinking so much okay? It will just hurt me :3 "

He pout like a kid. Kyeooptaaa~

"Wae? Wae appa? (Why? Why it hurts you?)"

"It hurts me because you lost your attention to me. Stop it okay? I don't like it everytime you do that. -__- "

"Okaay.. i won't do it again ^_^ "

"Oh? Really? Ok? Hahahaha if you will do it again i will kiss you torridly! I know you don't like that! Hahahahah"

"Yah! Micheoseo?(are you crazy?) Tsk -______-

"Neh. Im an alien right? Hahahahaha"

"Pabo! (Stupid) hahahahaha"

"Ara! (I know) hahahahah"

See? We really understand each other. We are here in the Philippines right now to have a short vacation. I miss Pinas so much to the point that I don't remember some places now. It's been a long time I guess. Hmm...

"Hey Boo! Theres a cute cafe right there. Let's go? ^_____^"

"Yeah. :)"

So we were run to that cute Panda cafe! Sooo cute. I guess they just open it for a days already?

Waaaaaa...

so lucky.!

So cute.

So nice.

So beautiful.

So....

O.O

O..O

O...O

Kei? My ex? Is that Kie? 0.0  And.... Mica? My friend?

"Ahh. Boo? Can we just go to the other Shop? I..im sure there's a more cuter shop at the next stop? Can we just go?" Me stuttering tsss...