Chapter 6

Her I am sitting in the bathroom balling my eyes out and all I can think is 'Why did he have to bring it all back and put me through this again?" I needed something to calm me down so I took out my phone and earbuds and started listening to 'Sweater Weather' (one of my favorite songs ever).

Then 'The Neighborhood' was interrupted when I heard the door open that was lead by foot steps. I stood up and looked over the stall door to see that Aaron had walked into the girls' bathroom. Of course he'd know which one I was in because I was the only one in the bathroom and I was breathing really hard.

"Hey Emily can you come out and tell us what happen and why your crying." he said. Then my stupid self said "No." When I said that I immediately regretted it. He walked over to the stall and stood by the door so I opened it and hit him right in the face. Which made me laugh a little bit and made me feel a little better.

"Okay now your out but now my nose hurts! What's wrong why did you run off the stage anddd" then he noticed me crying "why were you crying?" Aaron said. "Okay I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone else, you promise?" I said. "Yes" he said. We pinkie promised on it. "So you know how Cam was talking about him and you guys bullying a girl.......?" I said. "Yea but how did you know that all of us were in on it too." he said. "Well that's the thing that girl" I could feel the tears forming in my eyes "that girl is me." I said falling into his arms as I started to cry.

"Oh. Oh!" He said as he hugged me. He hugged me tight and I felt safe in his arms. "But please don't tell anyone that it is me" I said. "Ok" he said. I wanted our hug to never end. He was so warm and I felt safe. But sadly the hug didn't last forever because then all the boys barged into the bathroom. I slowly let go of Aaron. "Why did you run off the stage during the show?" Cameron asked even though I could tell they all had that question on their minds. I was about to say something when Aaron said "Oh yea it was just that Emily here was friends with that girl and that the girl actually had killed herself after we bullied her." He had put his voice in a sad tone.

"Yea" I said putting myself at the verge of tears. (Acting) I hugged Aaron again (I really just wanted another hug). They all came around and gave me a big bear hug. All I could smell was cologne. :)

So we finished the show it was fun but I was still holding back some tears the rest of the show. All in all it was fun.

We all headed back to the hotel room I was so tired. Right when I got into the hotel room I jumped onto the bed and lied down. All boys were in the room talking so I couldn't go to sleep so I sat down.

(Little did I known this was going to be one of the worst mistakes of my life)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long to update!

Remember to follow me luvsws1234

Don't forget to comment!!!!