Chapter 4: This is Wrong.

[A/N: Grello! Ahihihi :3 Anyways, chapter 4! Tell me what you think okey? I can't update fast, you know, SCHOOL. And guess what? The airconditioner in our room already operated! Yey! We will not use stand fans again! Whoo whoo whoo!]

YN's POV

I was getting so carried. Then I realized,

"You two shall not have an relationship."

A voice ringed in my head.

My eyes widened and I pushed him away.

"I-I'm so sorry, Ms. YN, please--" He tried to walk towards me but I stepped back.

"No!" I yelled and ran through him and go back to my bed. I know I shouldn't cry. Well that's my first kiss. FYI I'm not crying. I'm angry at myself for letting Greyson, the one that is responsible of saving my life, kiss me. That's just so, uh.

But, I felt this feeling in my stomach, dunno what it is. I kinda like it, but it's still wrong. W-R-O-N-G. So so wrong. We shouldn't have relationship, and if Dad finds out about this, I don't know what will he do to Greyson, will he fire him or you know, got suspended.

My thoughts stopped when I heard footsteps from behind. My heart beats fast then I turned back,

"AAHHHHHHHH!"

****

Greyson's POV

Oh, shit. Now she hates me. Why?!

"Urgh, no one should know about this..." I whispered to myself. I stand there thinking what to do.

And I realized, as her bodyguard, I have to protect her. In speaking of protect,

"AAHHHHHH!!"

I imnediately ran to her bedroom finding her being tied up by 2 black guys.

"Get off of her!" I yelled as I grabbed my gun at the dresser.

"Shoot that gun, Chance. And this little president's daughter will die." The man said. I recognized that voice. It was James Germanton.

"Let go of her James!" I said, taking a step forward.

"Oops, Chance. Come closer and YN the love of your life will bam." The other man said. It was Curt Germanton.

This Germanton brothers are my worsts enemies. They are really good, but of course they can't beat me.

"Greyson! Help!" YN shouted through the hanky covering her mouth.

"Shut up, bitch!" James yelled and hit YN's head with the gun. She felt dizzy and then blood flow from her head.

"James!" I yelled and shooted him. Curt immediately respond but I caught him and shoot him too.

They were laying in the ground, I ran to YN and carried her and grabbed my keys. I go downstairs and then when I will open the door, someone shoot me in the shoulder.

"Shit!" I yelled, turning back, I saw James pointing the gun at me. I opened the door, ran to my car, not minding my wound.

I put YN inside fast but careful, then drove away. I turned back, seeing the two rode their car and followed us.

I know where we going, I'll head at the BG Organization. This is where the best of the best bodyguards assemble.

I glanced at my wound, whose so fresh, still aching like a bitch, urgh.

Then I saw at the mirror, looks like I lost them. I ran through the shortcut and I immediately arrived at the building. Good thing I wore my knee length shorts before going to her.