To Dig a Hole

I just dont understand it sometimes life is so oblivious you cant even see the fist heading towards your face. No warning you did nothing wrong but yet it sill comes. Plumbeting down and it pounds you into the ground. Your stuck you think theirs no way out but you dont realize that your head is out of the ground. You can still breath you can still smell and taste and hear. And you can not see anything in the darkness no nothing. You have stopped struggling to get out you've stopped trying. You hang your head till it lie on the floor. You close your eye's for they are usless you dig at the dirt with the tiny room you have. You stop thinking you stop hoping and praying. Instead you just do. You dig at the ground until their is enough room to move your hands. Then you dig room for your arms and body and legs you have enough room that you can bend over and wipe the little dust there is from your feet. You have enough room to climb from the dirt and dust you shirt off. empty your pockets. You watch as the dirt pours from your shoes. And you begin to walk again being cautious as  you step trying not to step into a darker area. As you continue walking with nothing to hold onto and no one to guide you. Everything becomes brighter and everything begins to spread apart. your sight is doubled then trippled. Like water pouring out of a crack in a frozen pond. A storm is gathered above a storm of rebelion a storm of victory. and the rain gathers into one giant drop and it lands on top of you. washing away all the sorrow and struggle washing away everything that you once dwelled in. And all that is left in you is that sweet layer of victory. now knowing that you were the only one that helped your self you were the independent one you. You are the only one you can ever truly count on and you are the only one that will ever understand what your going through. And you are the only one that will ever ever be able to do what you need to do in order to save yourself.