Chapter 21

Aaliyah
As i sat alone, i began to worry more about what was wrong with my mom and my dad... they use to be so happy together now they hate each other. And now my mom has disappeared. I missed Jamer but i broke his heart once again.. i dont want to go into depression and lose my baby so i have to be strong!! As i layed down, i slowly fell asleep and started having this weird dream about my grandma (she died 2 years ago)
*The dream*
I was in a room thats was completely white when all of a sudden i seen a women standing with her arms open. I got up and walked over to her when i started to notice that the women looked like my grandma. I ran up to her and yelled "Its you grandma" she smiled and said "hey baby, i missed you... but why are you doing this stuff baby girl? Your beautiful and having sex with that boy didn't do anything. You feel ugly dont you" i nodded my head then she continued "Well, dont your beautiful you need to focus on you and that baby i know you feel alone and ugly and you feel as if having all these boys will make you fell better it wont focus on god baby girl... now i have to go i love you" and with that she kissed my check and slowly started to dissapear.