Get To Know Me And My Freinds!

"What are you doing?" I asked walking into the lunch room and pulling my earbud out. "Does it matter?" Illiandan asked "I suppose not." I stated defiantly, Illiandan had an orange in his hand and hitting it with his other hand. "Oh will he ever learn?" Said No One (NO LEGIT HER NAME IS NO ONE) "probably not..." Alaska chuckled Alaska is what I would call loyal. She puts her mind to things and never gives up. Helga is the brains of this operation. She always has a plan and all the knowledge on Harry Potter you could ever need. Also she is the sweetest person you will ever meet! No One is 100% the leader of the pack. She is outgoing and takes charge when she needs to but can still be chill and laid back. Illiandan is a...I wouldn't say trouble maker, but if we got in trouble it is probably his fault. But aside from that he is always open to a good time, and has a heart of gold. Me? Well I am Luna. I am mysterious, slightly goth, can bring humor to the table if I want to, a wallflower and obsessed with boys...big time...and that's practically my friends. We are practically most of the reason there is a strict no swinging, punching , or slapping food policy at our school.  As I sat down there was a "POP!" Bringing me back to reality. The orange was split in two. "OH MY GOD! MY ORANGE!" Screamed No One she then went on stuffing oranges in Illiandan's mouth. I giggled under my breath and thought "this is insane..." But I like it a little insane. I munched on my apple thoughtfully as I realized we all weren't speaking. I looked in amazement that all of us had nothing to say. But of course I wasn't going to let that last long. "AKWARD SILENCE!!" I scream/whispered everyone looked at me before I laughed at my own joke. I then reached across the table and said "I am stealing your pretzels " and stole Illiandan's pretzels.