Chapter two

after the half hour long bus ride of trying to block out the screaming seventh grade Mets and just plain keep my sanity I got home.
my laptop it's bright glow from the screen burned my eyes. My Instagram page had been empty for weeks since Kim hacked my account and deleted everything. *sometimes I wonder why I even like her* " hey poop face dinners ready " my dad calls from the kitchen * I love when he calls me that it's our own little nickname for each other, although I always have to act like I hate it* I run down the stairs almost falling and breaking my head when I smell it the smell of my favorite food, caldo verde , I hadn't had the Portuguese soup since my mom had died, she used to make it for me all the time. " look what I made! " my dad spreading his arms out to show me the horrible mess of the kitchen he made. Pots, pans, potato peels and kale stems strung everywhere and on the floor. " taste it " he says as he smiles ear to ear, it was surprisingly really good ( not as good as my mothers, but still pretty good ). My dad ending up making me clean up the mess but I couldn't blame him I wouldn't want to clean a mess like that ether but I did.
Night my absolute favorite time of the day * okay I know I can't say that night is the best part of the day but who gives a damn* Im a night owl and when the moon is out and it's dark is when I feel the happiest *that sounded really,really creepy* i can sit on my bed on my phone in the dark alone for hours what's better then that. I finally fell asleep when I noticed that I would only get about four hours of sleep because I have to get up at six to get to the bus stop, and I have cheer practice tomorrow.
___________________________