1

Continuation of Home c:
Surprise!

~

23 years of age.

Slick back hair, and a leather jacket over my shoulders. A lit cigarette in between my lips, slot machines had dinged and lit up all around me. People had clapped and drank next to me. I threw the dice and grinned, I had won and was given my chips the people around me told me to play another round and a girl in a tight clichéd red dress got a little too close. I teased her but walked away.

I decided to cash it out later before I left the casino. I made my way to the bar and ordered a drink, immediately getting it. I didn't even need this money, I was wealthy and young. Very young to be this rich.

I gulped down the drink as fast as I could and looked around. Women not too far had been watching me, with hungry lustful eyes. But they didn't catch my interest, well this curly short haired one did.

I winked at them and made them blush, they whispered amongst themselves and pushed the curly haired one towards my direction. They slowly made their way to me, our eyes now locked. Brown on brown, their tan freckled skin and round face made them seem so young.

"Can I help you?"

I asked with smirk.

They grinned and from that moment I knew they weren't really looking for some fun. Not that I wanted any either, I was tired and not in the mood for that. They shot their hand out for a handshake, I took it and their hand was small and soft.

"Kageyama."

I bowed slightly with their hand still in mine. "Jaspar." I introduced myself, our hands left each other's touch and we began to have a wonderful conversation. But knowing me I had flirted a bit. After a bit I had kept questioning myself what pronouns to use and asked finally, "He is fine." So a boy, I nodded and apologized for being an idiot.

I bought him a few drinks, and continued to chat. Another voice cut our conversation short "Kage, we're heading back to-oh hello."

I was greeted by a blonde curvy lady. Her hair was straighter than my sexuality but it suited her. A bright smile and bright brown eyes, she wore a dress, nothing to revealing, but it fit her well. Although she looked at me with uneasiness I raised my hands up in a defense position and grinned "If the man has to go, then I won't be in his way."

The curly brunette looked at me and smiled, a light blush coloring his cheeks. "Ah Ruby, you can go on without me. I'll hang out with Jaspar." The blonde one who was named Ruby crossed her arms. "What if he tries something?" Kage blushed brightly and I laughed.

"I only try something with consent. Even if I'm drunk." I said. I felt something cold wrap around my neck which made me shiver "Oh Jasp, thought you said you weren't going to pick anyone up tonight?" I groaned at who it was that now had their hand around me. "I'm not, I'm just having a chat." The brunette and blonde had looked at me now slightly backing away. Great.

I pushed the man off me and looked up at him. Dirty blonde hair tied in a messy ponytail and fresh red marks on his neck. He seemed to have been having fun. "Linx go suck someone off, yea?" He laughed loudly and left. I puffed up my cheeks and let the air out. "Sorry." I apologized and they both giggled. They sounded familiar. Looked familiar..

Felt like home..

My stomach had an empty feeling and I guessed I was hungry but I didn't really want to eat. "We haven't met before..have we?" I asked them both with scrunched up eyebrows. They just seemed so familiar and I was just now getting this feeling. "No I don't think so..but we know who you are." One of them said, Ruby. "Yea you're a famous rockstar!"