4

I did not spell check this.

~

Sweating bodies.

Gasping.

Kissing and biting.

I couldn't stop gripping at their hips, they pulled at my hair. Legs wrapped around my waist. It was dark and cold, I couldn't see what was going on if I was really honest but it felt so good.

Nails trailed down my back and I struggled to fight back a sound. They reached up connecting our lips, my hands flew to headboard. It was rough, deep and burning.

~

I woke up with gasp and looked around the bed to be met by a sleeping fully clothed Phil. I sighed out in relief and looked under the duvet to be met with clothes on. I plopped back down onto the bed, I rubbed my hands over my face taking a sharp breath in.

"You were moving a lot in your sleep. Moaning lightly too."

I squeaked and looked at Phil, they rubbed at their eyes cutely "I'm guessing you had another wet dream. For the fourth time in a row." I blushed and hid under the duvet. "Was it me?" They asked which surprised me, I peeked a glance at them "I didn't see their face." They remained silent for a bit but being the little shit I am smirked and went on top of them. I leaned down close to their lips "Why? You want me to fuck you against this mattress?" Phil blushed bright red which I giggled at. I nibbled on their earlobe "Or do you want it to be the other way around?" I said in sultry voice, I kissed their cheek and hopped off of them and went to order some breakfast greeting the employee with a nice good morning. After ordering breakfast I went to snatch my binder, I took off my shirt, my back faced Phil.

A kiss was placed on my spine. I wasn't expecting that but for my reaction it was just my breath hitching. Another kiss went to my waist then two more to my shoulder blades. Then a small bite to my neck which made my head roll back onto Phil's shoulder. "What are you doing?"

They licked my neck which was something I never really got from the long nights with some people. More licking and biting and then they sucked my skin in between their lips, I was whimpering badly. I hadn't expected this at all. But once I felt two hands on my chest I pulled back, the binder pressed against my chest and shaking eyes looking at Phil. "Don't. I thought you were just messing around again so I let you..but don't do that."

"But you let those other dicks do it."

"That's different, I allowed it to happen. Whenever we have a weird m-moment like this it's just you giving me kisses and bites but I was-wasn't expecting it all today! I wasn't expecting y-you to w-want more.." I mumbled the last sentence with a soft blush coloring my cheeks. They left the room once the hotel door was being hit by knocks.

I placed my binder on and looked at my chest. I sighed then placed a shirt on with some new pairs of pants.

~

I had stayed in the hotel room almost the whole day. I had ordered myself some lunch and when I heard the door being knocked on I went to open it but instead I was greeted with pretty green mixed eyes and a bouquet of flowers.

"What?"

Hal was looking at me with tensed eyes. She shoved the flowers to me which I took "Sorry..for being a bit of a b-bitch." The looked down at their feet with blush. I smelled the flowers "Oh you put tulips! How did you know I liked these?" I crouched slightly to meet their gaze "Thanks though, these are lovely." I ruffled her hair and she blushed once more. "Y-you're not mad?"

I giggled and pinched her red cheek "No, lots of people don't like me, but I learned that..that's okay." I didn't need everyone to like me as much as I would've liked but that was a while ago. Now I just didn't care and that made me feel so much better.

Rai then popped up and my stomach felt bubbly. "So he accepted the flowers. Good." She smiled brightly at me, I blushed and held the flowers tight "Yea.." Hal looked at me which I blushed more at. Shit usually I was pretty good at hiding most of feelings but I was losing my game recently. They told me their goodbyes and just when I was about to close the door my lunch came in a trolley. I kind of ordered too much..

They rolled it in and I gave them a tip, then I was left alone.

I ate my food then left the room.

I was looking at my phone but someone grabbed the collar of my leather jacket and pulled me somewhere "Hey what the fu-!" I was slammed into a wall by Ruby. "What the hell is that." She pointed at my neck. I cursed, Phil must've left a hickey. "A hickey..obviously." I said looking unfazed. She thought for a moment until she started giving me a lecture about how I shouldn't be sleeping around with people and getting fucked up because it would hurt Kage's feelings. "Him and I aren't even dating."

She looked at me strangely. "You aren't?" I shook my head in confusion and then she grabbed my face pulled me towards hers and kissed me. Her eyes were shut tightly and I just looked at her with wide eyes.

My last kiss was years ago.

I didn't do kissing. At all. Too personal.

I pushed her off gently, Ruby was bright red. My lips tingled and burned. I looked behind Ruby to see the British girl again, Tess. She was crying, I walked past Ruby and towards Tess, I wrapped an arm around her shoulders. Deciding to hang out with her, when we entered the elevator I wiped her tears away "Stop crying please." I asked but she was hiccuping now I groaned.

"How can I make you stop cry-!" I was cut off with lips on mine again. I was frozen in my spot and I didn't know what to do other than to push them off of me. The elevator opened and I ran out to bump into two girls. I felt my eyes watering up and my breathing was shaking, I felt weird. Gross. Violated even.

"Jaspar?" The girl asked with worry I realized it was Alice. I hugged her holding her tight. "It's not loaded! I swear I won't do anything!" I cried out loudly in her chest. I had no idea what I had been saying but this wasn't the first time I've said those words. Alice walked me to a corner along with the other girl I hadn't noticed yet.

"Bronwyn can you get him some tissues." I looked up and saw the girl who had ripped my shirt. My breathing was coming out in short gasping breaths, I couldn't breathe. Flashes of images flew over my eyes and I didn't know what was happening but every noise I heard was loud like thunder, everything was spinning and it was getting dark.

"I can't see! Alice I ca-can't see!"

What was happening?! Alice was telling me to breathe and to calm down. I felt something soft wipe at my eyes. Everything was black and I couldn't see, my eyes were open but my vision wasn't working. I clutched at Alice's shirt and screamed more things.

Then I felt my body drop.

~

My eyes cracked open, they flinched as the light hit them. I rubbed at them but noticed my vision was still blurry, my contacts were taken off. Did I do that?

I sat up in the bed and looked around.

"Jaspar mom says to hurry up! We're going to the supermarket!"

I looked and noticed my 8 year old sister at the door. I gasped and looked at myself properly.

15.