Part 2 Charmed Wyatt Chris and Melinda

Both Wyatt and Chris loved their little sister from the moment she was born. Chris and Wyatt were now ready to go to school and they should both go in a school for kids with magical powers so they could learn how to use them.

Paige was the head master of this school so it was not good for the boys to not do their homework.

But Billie and Christy had a plan of their own. Even if Billie did not always agree with her sister she went along. They were still aunts to Chris, Wyatt and Melinda. Christy's plan was that when Wyatt, who was the strongest of Pipers kids, got older she would cast a spell to make him evil and turn against everybody who was against him.

Time went by and both Phoebe and Paige wanted to have kids. Phoebe was pregnant and she and Coop were very happy about it. Not much later it was Paige's turn to be pregnant.

Wyatt, Chris and Melinda were getting older and it was now time for Christy to do something with her plan. She cast the spell with Billie by her side that did not do anything to stop her.

Wyatt became evil and he, Billie and Christy were in a demon group and planning how to stop The Charmed Ones, Wyatt's own family. The only one Wyatt did not want to hurt was his sister Melinda for he was closer to her than to his brother Chris.

So he was trying to talk to Melinda and trying to get her over on the evil side but Melinda said no and he was casting a spell just as he did to Chris fiancé Bianca later but Chris came and ruined his plans.

After Wyatt got evil Piper could not sleep. She could only think about her son and what Christy and Billie had done to him. They had found out it was them who did it.

She was talking to the others about it and they agreed on trying to talk to him one at the time, to try to make him see what he was doing to himself. Bianca Chris fiancé, who was also there at the time, told them that she was sure Wyatt was under a spell and Phoebe said that maybe there was something about it in the book of shadows.

Melinda said she would look for it and went to the attic with Phoebe who would go with her.

At the attic they looked in the book of shadows more than ones so they were sure they did not miss anything at all. They were lucky there was a spell that showed how to make Whyatt good again.

At that moment they heard some noises downstairs and they saw Wyatt and Billie there looked guilty. Christy showed up and wanted to finish them

Piper looked at Christy. "This is your fault. I knew WE not could trust you" said Piper. Christy looked at Wyatt who turned to his mother.

"Wyatt, forget them. Come back to us" said Piper but Wyatt looked at her. "Forget it dear mother" said he very rude to her and used his magic powers on her.

But before he could hurt her Chris stepped in front of her. "How can you hurt our own mother?" said he and Melinda nodded.

Wyatt said nothing but kept using his powers on all of them. They blocked them and Billie and Christy were just looking at it. Christy had a smile on her face.

Leo could not understand a son of his could do something like that.

Phoebe and Melinda said the spell and Wyatt realized what he was doing and became good again.

He used his powers to get Billie and Christy out of the house as he was good again and his family and friends were happy about it.

Wyatt knew he had done something wrong and said sorry to his mom and dad and everybody else. Most Melinda for what he had tried to do to her.

And everything was good again.

The End