Chapter One

Remnants Of The Uchiha

Prologue

It's the middle of the Second Great Ninja War, two of the Uchiha, Kazuma and Tsubaki decided, enough was enough, they met up under a tree in the middle of the night away from the others on watch, Kazuma looked at Tsubaki and said, "Are you ready? I'm done with all of this fighting, I want peace..."

Tsubaki smiled and looked at him, "Let's go, we need to leave as quickly as possible and leave no trace!" They looked around and noticed it was beginning to rain, Kazuma smiled, "Looks like we won't need to cover our tracks! Let's go!" They ran off as fast as they could, they ran through the night, and did not stop until the next day's dusk...

...

They stopped at the edge of a clearing, noticing a cliff and a large open area, "This... This looks like the perfect place to start, do you think so Tsubaki?"

"Yes, this is wonderful Kazuma... It'll be a perfect environment for our child to grow up in" Kazuma looked around, "Agreed, well... For now let's go to sleep, we've got a long day ahead of us tomorrow!"

...

The next day Kazuma got up and started cutting down trees and making a huge clearing, and so began the start of the Village Hidden In The Snow....... Once more people noticed the village and how strong the few people there were, people began to fill in, and over time, the village started to thrive. Once Kazuma and Tsubaki's son was around the age of 28, Kazuma named Hayate the Kaikage, the leader of the village. Since the village was so large already, it was approved to have use of the kage name.

-------------------- 

Current Day

--------------------

Tariko was out of the Chunin Exams to find his little sister Snoumia to tell her the news on her passing the exams, he hurried around a corner and spotted her talking to some of her friends. He called over to her, "Snoumia!! Come over here real quick!" Snoumia slowly turned her head to face her brother.

" What is it brother?" She asked walking over to her fairly tall brother. Tariko looked down at his little sister,

" There you are, been looking around for you for a little while now!" He pulls his hands out from behind him and hands her the Chunin Vest you get to prove one passed the Exam, "Congrats! You passed!! You're now officially a Chunin, good job! I'm proud of you!"

" Yes yes yes!" Snoumia cheered skipping around her brother happily before wrapping her arms around his waist giving him a big hug. " Thank you thank you!" Tariko laughs as he hugs her back then pulls away and says,

" Alright now, go ahead and hangout with your friends, I've got a mission to go on tomorrow so I gotta go and get ready alright?" Snoumia puffed her cheeks in annoyance

" You're always leaving, its not far! I never get to hang with you any more."

Tariko looked down at his shoes, " Snoumia... Sometimes it's rough being a Jonin, I can't always be around, I do these missions to try and keep peace with the other villages, I'm a ninja to keep you and this village safe... How about this, the next time I have a long while off, we spend together, alright?"

Snoumia thought for a second before sighing with a nod. " I understand.... and ok." She said hugging him from behind. " I just really hate it when you leave." Tariko turns around and pats Snoumia's head.

" I understand, but at least I'm doing it to protect you."

" Will you kick a lot of bad guy butts for me?"
" Hahaha you know it! I've been training hard, and when I get back from this mission, I'll even teach you a new Jutsu!"

" Promise you will be safe?" Snoumia mumbled softly.

Tariko sighs and looks at her, "You know that's something I can never promise, there's always risks, but if something should happen to me, I'll make sure to take a ton of guys down with me. But, with my newest jutsu, it shouldn't be a problem at all!"

" If anyone hurts you I will personally hunt them down myself and make sure there death is painful..." She growled gripping her katana which rested on her hip.

Tariko laughed and told her, " You won't need to, they'll already be in the ground, remember now, you still haven't beaten me once Snoumia."

" Is that a bet!" She growled at her brother getting into a fighting stance.

Tariko stood there without getting into any sort of stance, without his ninja gear on, "Know what? I'll only use Taijutsu for this fight, you're going down!"

" Not this time big brother." Snoumia grinned getting ready. Tariko starts to count down, "Alright now... 3, 2, 1... Let's fight!" Tariko slowly walks towards Snoumia and starts to

fight using Taijutsu. Snoumia was able to dodge most of his attacks and send a few back only for him to dodge them also.

" Its like you get faster and faster..." Snoumia said panting.

Tariko put one hand in his pocket, " Oh come on now, this is child's play!" Tariko uses substitution and appears behind Snoumia with a kunai to her back, signaling the fight over. Snoumia mumbled curses to herself as she hung her head in defeat.

" I hate you when you always win...."

Tariko laughs and pats her head, "It's alright, you know I'm older and have more experience in fighting than you, it'll be alright, you're a great shinobi all the same."

" I promise you I will beat you when you return from your mission." Snoumia declared crossing her arms. Tariko shrugged, " Well, I guess we'll find out now won't we, but I've gotta run to prepare for the mission! I'll see you later!" Tariko runs off to pack.

" Please.. Be safe."