Another time/ Spica

WARNING:
THESE IDEAS AREN'T MINE. I'm just rewriting their actions in the Doujinshis, just cause I want to. Sorry for grammar errors!
----------------------------------------
'When I woke up, Sasuke who wasn't supposed to be here, was sleeping beside me with cat ears.'
Naruto thought confusedly with a slight blush.
Naruto was starring at Sasuke, who was soundly asleep on his bed with cat ears. Sasuke slowly opens his eyes, lifting himself up with his arms.

"Wha.....What the...... Naruto?"

Sasuke asks unsure looking at the blonde.

"Wait a sec!!! What are you doing here?!"

Naruto shouts.

"Like hell do I know..."

Sasuke scratching the back of his neck.

"And by the way, What's up with those cat ears?"

Sasuke daze at Naruto questionably.

"Cat ears?"

The raven boy raises his pale hands to search for cat ears, for which he did have cat ears. Sasuke was disbelieve.

"What is this?!"

Naruto spots a black long tail on his bed.

"A tail too?"

The blonde grabs the black tail in his hand.

"Ah!!"

Sasuke moans, pulling himself up more with his arms.
Naruto looks at him shock.

'Is this....'

The blonde thought, still holding the black tail in his hand.

"Le-let go..."

Sasuke said, lowering his head, his bangs covering his eyes while blushing.

'For reals?!'

Naruto thought with his mouth open.

"Sasuke!!!!!"

Naruto throws himself on top of Sasuke hugging, making them lay in the bed.

"Wha-!"

The raven boy was startle.

"Idiot! Stop!"

Sasuke yells, blushing while tugging at Naruto arm. Trying to make him stop hugging him.

"No way."

Naruto respond.

'Even if it's just a dream. I don't care.'

Naruto leans toward a surprised Sasuke. Then both their lips meet.

"Mm."

Sasuke moan lightly, the blonde opens his eyes look at Sasuke, blushing.

'Sorry Sasuke'

Naruto apologize in his thoughts.
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Naruto and Sasuke were still on the bed, in a different position. The blonde was kneeling with Sasuke in between his legs. Both of them had their legs spread wide open.

"Ah."

Naruto leans his head over the Ravens shoulder.

"Sasuke..."

Naruto's hand embrace Sasuke's face while his other hand was occupied.

"S-Stop..."

The blonde thrust his hands on the Raven's cock. His hand was slick and wet from the Ravens pre-cum.