The Betrayal

''I don't think there's ever a regret, because they make you learn and understand the perspective of what comes out of the regret'' I said as my lips curled up in a smile looking at boss that is looking over the purple cursive small letters.

Her eyes concentrated on me. "Well darling was that quote from your experience ?" She looked at me swiftly then moved away to look at the other colorful writings and posters on the walls. "Well in a way , but I mean anyone can relate. I've had regrets but yet they lead me to ways I could've never thought of '' I said looking For her response. "Oh but you see-"

My phone buzzed in my creamy colored sweater pocket. I un clicked the pearl like color button to receive a lit up iPhone that said "1 year anniversary!😍" Harry's and i's -oh shoot that's today.

I frowned as I saw my boss looking at me with a poker face. "Is that more important than this job you've asked for ?, money that I pay you and all you do is ignore me and go on your phone! Dismissed" she said angrily walking off to her plaid office

edge.

I wish I hadn't checked on my phone maybe none of this would've happened yet without the reminder I wouldn't even known about mine and Harry's special event today. I smiled to myself picturing his beautiful smile that lit up his emerald eyes. I rushed to the back where the cars and mine where held. I received a cold wind that swished my hair to covering my face as I headed to my car.

Taking my keys from my other creamy pocket I opened the right car door. Steeping inside the cold car I quickly put my whole body in. Reaching to close the door. Placing the left hand on the steering wheel and the keys in the ignition I was off. Turing out of the parking lot. Driving through the clouded sky no sun was to appear to shake off the cold. I turned on the air to the highest level on hot. Feeling the hot/cool air made me shiver in relief. I finally realized I made it to my apartment.

I entered my car through the ENTER sign that was chipping at the R. I quickly parked my car. And got out rushing to our shared apartment to find Harry.

As I walked up to the 3 building that we live on i heard moaning. I ignored it since we lived in a building with other people who have urges. As I walked closer the moaning was louder and closer. Then it stopped. I reached my apartment. Reaching for my key I pushed the key in and turned the knob. "Harry?" I said brushing off my sweater on the couch.

Moans were heard. I followed them to mine and Harry's bed.