The beginning

Life gets hard when know one is around and nobody to talk to. My brothers in jail, my sister is sick and pregnant but yet there's always someone else that has it worse. My brother is dumb, he said he'd change for the better good but yet he hasn't. Drugs, gangs, fights, stealing, ect. My brothers done it all.
My sister, sick and pregnant sounds like she's totally Innocent and shouldn't have to live like that but yet she isn't. She's done drugs and was a stripper for a short period of time, actually ha fun fact, that's how she got sick she did drugs and now she has hepatitis C and has a chance of her baby dying. It's all her fault! But I don't say anything anymore cause I'm to much trouble to deal with.
I cringe everytime someone tells me it will be okay and that I shouldn't worry at this age(I'm almost 14 and this is the age where I should worry). People say I worry to much and I should just chill out, I have enough problems and my depression doesn't help me out at all. I don't cut myself or anything like that because people like that are idiots, it may release stress but guess what...it comes back. A lot of people have it worse and I get that but for me this is my worse and it's present so I'm not gonna focus on the past(a.k.a the good old days).