Chapter 12

I'm so, so sorry for the wait, I feel awful, I really hope you all don't hate me for being a terrible author, you can hate on me if you want, I deserve it.

But, all the same, THANK YOU! If you voted for me in the '1D Bromance Awards' because I got through to the second round! The voting for the second round will begin soon, so PLEASE vote for me in that, you just have to do the exact same thing you did for the first round, except this time it's for real, and this time we're actually competing to win, so I really need your support, please help me out, I will love you eternally and sell you all a little of my soul. Thank you!

Dedicated: @rosles125 because she's awfully sweet! Her comment was very nice, made me smile, and I remember her voting so thank you, baby, please keep it up! Amazing comment, thank you! Remember, I warned there's drama in here, so be ware, hehe! Anyway, all enjoy the chapter, *KISSES!* Ps: Song at the start, 'Counting Stars' is on the side :)

[Liam]

My familiar alarm burst into the cool morning air, making me groan as the unmistakable sound of OneRepublic, Counting Stars blared into the air.

"Lately, I've been, I've been loosing sleep,

Dreaming about the things that we could be.

But Baby I've been praying hard.

Sitting, no more counting dollars, We'll be counting stars.

Yeah we'll be counting...

Stars."

The music cut off as I slapped my hand onto the device beside my bed, cutting off one of my favourite songs. I sniffed the air slightly, sighing one last time and heaving myself off the bed.

As a small whimper filled the air, I suddenly remember the smaller boy that was curled up in my bed. I smiled softly, watching as he rubbed a hand over his eyes, keeping them tightly shut under his petite hand.

"Zayn, Zayn, time to get up." I whispered as I opened the curtains, letting the too bring morning sun wash into the room.

Zayn shot up, his eyes opening at the sound of a voice. "I'm sorry, I'll get up, straight away, please don't-" Zayn stared, looking around, but he cut his self off as soon as he realized it was me in the room with him.

I stared at him confused, frozen in my position holding onto the thin cotton curtains. Zayn also seemed frozen as he stared at me, obviously nervous.

For over a split second, I thought about what to do next in my head. I was balancing out on weather I should just man up and ask him why he reacted like that, or weather I should just leave it and carry on.

I decided quickly, knowing Zayn had been through enough last night, so he shouldn't be put through even more now.

I let go of the surprisingly strong grip I had on the curtains and walked over, plastering a smile on my face as Zayn continued to stare at me, his eyes wide and laced with fear and regret. He looked like a little puppy in the big mist that was my bed.

"I'm going to use the shower in my sisters spare room, Niall left some spare clothes of his that he didn't wear here the other day, I'll find them and leave them out for you, and you can use my bathroom." I told him, looking in my bottom draw for Niall's clothes.

True to my word, I found a black short sleeved button up top with white buttons, a white shirt with the 'Jack Wills' logo on the front and skinny denim jeans. Zayn had shoes with him, so I didn't need to find any.