Chapter 4

Again not edited and very bad, I think. Let me know what you think.

They next morning Daddy Zayn woke me up. I was still sleepy when he carried me downstairs with my pajamas still on. He gave me some breakfast and then changes me and Nialls clothes. Niall ate after that. When we were done Daddy Liam came walking downstairs. He looked sleepy. He quickly ate something before we hopped in the car. 

When we reached the studio, there came some guards walking towards us to lead us inside. Daddy Zayn carried me since I was too scared to even move myself. "I think it should be a good idea to first meat Cathy." Daddy Liam said. We walked to a random room to find a 20 year old girl there."Hi, I'm Cathy. I guess you should be Liam, Zayn, Nova and Niall?" the girl said. I nodded slowly. She wanted to take me over from Daddy Zayn but he holds me tighter. "I think it is better if I hold her a bit longer." he said. Cathy nodded. "Eerm, I got some list with things you should know about Nova and Niall." Daddy Liam said. He handed Cathy a paper. She read it. She nodded. "Well, maybe it is a good idea if we talk first a bit before you have to sing." she suggested. 

After a while I was still on Daddy Zayn's lap. They were talking a bit. Daddy Liam sat next to us with Niall in his lap. I hold Niall's hand. I was pretty bored so I started to talk to Niall in my brain. He talked back and so we had a little conversation. 

A bit later Daddy Zayn stood up. He hugged me tightly. "We now are going to get ready. Is it okay if we leave you with Cathy?" he asked. I shook my head and my eyes started to water. "I guess you have to come with us then to the changing room." he said. 

We walked to there and Niall and I sat on the couch while our Daddies were changing clothes. After that some woman I've never seen before started to put some make up on their faces. I walked to Daddy Liam. "Daddy? Isn't make up only for girls?" I asked. He smiled at me. "Well, a lot of people are going to see us so we have to look good, right?" I nodded. 

I walked back to Niall. We talked a bit in our heads until I felt I was be lifting up. I looked straight into Daddy Liam’s eyes. "Hey love. We will soon go on stage. We leave you and Niall with Cathy, okay?" he said. I nodded sad. I started sobbing. "Heey. Shhh, we will be soon back." he stroked my hair. I nodded. "Ooh, I forgot. We want to show you to our fans. Are you okay with that? We will first sing some songs and then is a lot of talking. We then are going to get you and you can shortly be on stage. Is that okay?" I nodded. "But daddy? Is there much noise? I don't like hard sounds." I said. "I'll get you some earplugs okay?" he said. He walked with me to some men and talked to them. They handed us two small earplugs. Daddy Liam put them in his pocket. 

He walked to the same room as where we were first. Cathy was playing with Niall. I jumped out of Daddy Liam’s arms and ran to Niall to give him a big hug. We played and I didn't even notice that Daddy Liam walked away. When I noticed it I immediately started to cry. Niall calmed me down. "They're only going to sing some songs. They will pick us up soon." he said. I nodded and continue sobbing.

We played some more and after that it feels like the time has had wings. I heard the door open and Daddy Zayn and Daddy Liam came walking in. I ran to them. Daddy Zayn scooped me up and hugged me."I missed you." I whispered. "I missed you to" Daddy Zayn said. "Let's go on stage. Are you ready?" "No, Daddy LiLi has my earplugs." I said. "Ooh right. I shall get them." he put me down and walked to Liam. He came back and put the plugs in my ear. 

He picked me up and walked towards the stage. We waited for a moment because Uncle Louis was telling something. After that Daddy Liam walked with Niall in his hand onto the stage. Niall looked back to me. I nodded to him. When they were on stage I heard some 'Aaw' and that kind of words. I gripped tighter to Daddy Zany’s t-shirt. He stroked my hair. "It's okay. We go back soon." I rested my head on Daddy Zany’s shoulder.

Daddy Liam signed that we could come onto stage. Daddy Zayn gripped me better. He walked on stage. "Do you want me to put down next to Niall or not?" I shook my head. I was too afraid to go away from Daddy Zany’s protection. "So this is Niall and this is Nova. We adopted them. They are four years old..." he talked a bit more but it was too much sounds and people and everything that I started to cry. Daddy Zayn tried to calm me down but I stayed crying. He sat down on the couch and pulled Niall next to me on his lap. I cried into Niall's chest and he calmed me down. After a minute I stopped crying. Daddy Zayn stroked my back. "So this was what we wanted to tell you. Thank you. “Daddy Liam ended. 

After that Cathy came on stage to take us with her. I took Nialls hand in mine and walked of stage after giving both of my Daddies a small kiss. When we were off stage, I lie down on the couch and fell asleep. 

The next day I was really tired from yesterday. Daddy Liam had told me yesterday 'noon that we're having an interview today. They want us to come with them. I was sitting on the couch next to Niall and Daddy Liam. "Daddy? When do we leave?" I asked. "We leave in then minutes. Go get your shoe's on." he answered. Niall and I walked to the hallway and both took our Supra's. We put them on and walked back. 

I fell asleep in the car. I was sleeping with my head on Nialls shoulder. Daddy Zayn woke me up when we were in the studio. We had picked up Uncle Harry and Uncle Louis so we all walked to the studio. Well I was more carried since I was that sleepy. Uncle Harry carried me and I was too tired to even care about it. The boys talked a bit and after that Uncle Harry said:"We're going to the toilet to freshen up okay. Cause you look sleepy and you can't be on TV like that." I nodded. 

After that I was handed over to Daddy Liam. I wasn't that sleepy anymore. I walked, while Daddy Liam holds my hand, to the couch where the interview should be. 

I sat down next to Daddy Liam and Niall. Since I was nervous for everything Daddy Zayn gave me a paper tissue for in my hoodie pocket. My hands were the whole time busy with the tissue and this make me feel less nervous. They talked a bit and Niall and I just sat there. Some questions were about us and a single one was for Niall. He answered it nervous and smiled after it. After the interview Daddy Liam, Daddy Zayn, Uncle Harry and Uncle Louis had to sing a song. I knew the song and softly whispered the lyrics. After that we walked of stage and went back home. 

Let me know what you think please. I don't really care about votes or reads, but it won't hurt.