Netflix & Chill. { g.d }

It was around 6 in the evening. You were sitting at home browsing through Instagram when you received a text from your boyfriend, Grayson.
Gray: "Wanna come over to watch Netflix & chill ? ;)"
"Oh god", you thought. You already knew where this was going but you decided to accept his offer anyway.
You: "Sure, be over in 20 minutes."
As you arrived, you didn't even get the chance to knock before Grayson had already swung the door open & wrapped his arms around your waist & gave you a soft kiss. "I've missed you", he said. "You just seen me yesterday" you giggled. "I know, but it feels like forever." he replied. He led you inside & sat down on the couch, pulling you down with him. He turned on Netflix & Annabelle popped up on the screen. "Ughh, you know I hate scary movies", you said. "I know, but it gives me an excuse to hold you even closer" he said while giving you a wink. "You're such a goof", you replied, lighting hitting him in his chest. Halfway through the movie, you started dozing off & eventually you fell asleep. You were woken up when you felt Gray giving you light kisses under your jaw & on your neck. "What are you doing ?" you mumbled, still trying to fully wake up. "Can't I kiss my girlfriend ?", Grayson replied. You turned around so you were straddling him. You put your arms around his neck & stared at him for a moment, admiring his features. You cupped his face & starting kissing him, while slowly grinding on his heat. When you started to feel a bulge, he stood up & carried you to his room. He laid you on the bed without breaking the kiss. Eventually both of you were left in just your underwear. Grayson slowly pulled yours down, you felt two fingers slide in, then three while rubbing your clit, causing you to let out a suppressed moan. He smirked, knowing he was pleasuring you. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum" you moaned. He slipped his fingers out, "not yet princess. I'm gonna make you feel even better." He slipped off his underwear, revealing his very large boner. You gasped. Suddenly without warning you felt him slowly penetrate you, sliding every inch inside you. You moaned, "fuck." Grayson started off slow, but quickly picked up the pace. "Uhhhh, ohhh fuck me harder." You tangled your fingers in his hair, causing him to grunt. He went harder & faster, until he eventually hit your g-spot. "FUCK", you screamed. "AHHH, GRAAYSON." "Shit, say my name baby", he said as he penetrated your g-spot over & over. "GRAAAYSONN, GRAAAYSONN. UHHH, AHH I'M GONNA CUM." "OOOHHH, ME TOO." You both released at the same time, you felt his warm bodily liquid fill you. He collapsed beside you, you laid your head on his sweaty chest, snuggling close. "That was amazing Gray", you said. "I know, I'm gonna be craving your tight pussy all the time now", he replied. "I love you Y/N", he said. "I love you too .." you said before falling asleep.

Authors Note:

Hey anyone that reads this ! This is my first story I've ever wrote so I hope you enjoy. If you like this, give me feedback & let me know if you want more. 💞