Bon

This is what you look like

~The Bully/You Don't Know Me~

(Y/n) was walking to her class at the True Cross Academy, her starter of the day is so not going to well as she had planned, she forgot to go food shopping since her older brother was a jerk and lazy to go, she had a fight with her brother then her boyfriend well ex-boyfriend now, her demon dog killed her next-door neighbor plants again and she have to pay for them again. (Y/n) was a little happy happy cause Mephisto let the whole Academy even the cram school classes to have a talent show today but that didn't mean that she still mad. But it just got even worst Ryuji Suguro as known as Bon, her crush and her school bully was there waiting for her to show up.

When she showed up at the Academy Bon noticed her right away when she was walking closer to him and his group leaving a smirk on his face. "Hey Kurogane!" Bon yelled out as she looked at him but kept walking not wanting to deal with him right now. "Hey! Kurogane! Kurogane!" Bon yell as he ran up to here and grabbed her wrist. "Listen when I talk to you." (Y/n) glared at him and pulled away. "Leave me alone Bon..I'm not in the mood so don't mess with me." (Y/n) said kinda in a angered tone and left to watch the performers leaving a kinda shocked Bon.

"Wow! That's the first that (Y/n) spoke up to you Bon." Konekomaru stated while Shima was laughing. "Haha..s-she..told..you..Bon!" Shima said in between his laughing fit. "Shut up Shima!" Bon said. "Haha! Sorry..B-Bon..but you only..tease, mess and bully (Y/n) cause you like her and I mean as like I mean as you love her~!!!" Shima said but yelled the last part loud in sing-song way. "Shut. Up. Shima!" Bon yell at the his pink haired friend and walked away as he left looking for (Y/n).

"He so loves her." Shima said and Konekomaru nodded in agreement. Bon spotted (Y/n) near the stage and starts getting closer to her but stopped when (Y/n) name got called. "(Y/n)!" Mephisto called her from the stage and she walked up the stage stairs. "Good luck dear." Mephisto said as he left the stage, (Y/n) walk to the center looking at everyone as she smiles a little and the music starts playing. (Y/n) took a deep breath and starts singing.

"You Don't Know Me" By; Elizabeth Gillies

You think you know me, But you don't know me.
You think you own me.
But you can't control me.
You look at me and there's just one thing that you see.
So listen to me!
Listen to me!!!!
You push me back, I'll push you back.
Harder, harder!!
You scream at me, I'll scream at you.
Louder, L-L-L-L-Louder!!!!

(Y/n) looks at everyone singing with all her heart, soul and feelings.

I'm dangerous!, I'm warning you.
But you're not afraid of me, And I can't convince you.
You don't know me.
You think you got me, But you don't get me.
You think you want me.
But you don't know what you're getting into.
There's so much more to me then what you think you see.
So listen to me.
Just listen to me!

(Y/n) looked straight at Bon while singing as he looked right at her. (Y/n) took her hair tie and undoing her breaded hair as she sings.

You push me back, I'll push you back.
Harder, harder!!
You scream at me, I'll scream at you.
Louder, L-L-L-L-Louder!!!!!
I'm dangerous, I'm warning you.
But you're not afraid of me, And I can't convince you.
You don't know me.

(Y/n) walked around the stage but keeping her gaze on Bon, as she flips her hair around making it more loose and flowing like.

And the longer that you stay, the ice is melting.
And the pain it feels okay, it feels okay. (hey~)

(Y/n) got down low as she sings.

You push me back, I'll push you back.
You scream at me, I'll scream at you.
Louder!, louder!, louder!, louder!
Louder!, louder!, louder!!, louder!!
Louder!!!!!!!

(Y/n) sang parts of the lyrics even louder as she raising up, when she was hitting the high notes while staring at Bon.

You push me back, I'll push you back.
Harder, harder!!
You scream at me, I'll scream at you.
Louder, L-L-L-L-Louder!!!!!!!!!

(Y/n) raised the mic a bit higher as she sang the end part.

I'm dangerous, I'm warning you.
But you're not afraid of me.
And I can't convince you, And I don't have to.
I think you know me.

(Y/n) finished her song and everyone start appalling to her, as Bon looked at (Y/n) shocked when he realized what she meant. (Y/n) smiled at everyone as she starts walk off as she got stopped at the end by Rin and Shiemi. "That was so awesome (Y/n)! I didn't even know that you could sing like that!! Why aren't you famous!?" Rin said/asked as Shiemi smiled and giggled. "I know it you had it in you (Y/n)!" Shiemi said happily and (Y/n) laughed. "Thanks and Rin I don't know why I'm not." They all laughed as the walked over to a cherry blossom tree to get away from the large group of students.

Shima, Konekomaru and Bon walked up to them. "You were amazing up there (Y/n)." Konekomaru and Shima said. "Thanks you two that means a lot to me." (Y/n) says as Bon stares at her. "(Y-y/n)..you sounded...really great up there.." Bon looks away blushing slightly. "A-and I understand what you..meant when you song it." (Y/n) looked at Bon. "Thanks but you just toying with me just to get on my good side? Cause I song that for a good damn reason."

Bon looked at her a bit startled of what she said and continued. "W-what no! Agh...(Y/n) what I'm tring to say is I'm sorry for bullying you, messing with you, teasing you and treating you like you're nothing...the reason why I did it cause I like you a lot...well I love you." Bon finished saying and (Y/n) chuckled. "And bullying me was the one way to tell me how you felt about me..what are you three and in preschool?" (Y/n) stated as she pull Bon to her and kissed him.

Bon was a bit shocked and throw back but kissed back. (Y/n) pulled back grinning when she heard her friends cheering. "I love you too baka." Bon sighed and kissed her again as she wraps arms around his neck and he place his hands on her waist, pulling her closer deepening the kiss. "Aw, come on you guys get a room or something." Rin complain as the two pulled away leaving (Y/n) glaring at Rin. "Shut up Okumara! You're just jealous." Bon said. "What!?" Rin yelled as him and Bon glare at each other.

I don't own Blue Exorcist

A/n: hehe my mistake again, I meant to make this a reader x Bon and not put Mika since this wasn't requested by anyone!