Part 1

6:30pm at Shin Hyo and Mina house

'YAH KIM SHIN HYO !!!!!! LEE MINA! !!!! WAKE UP SLEEPING HEAD !!! BOTH OF YOU YAH WAKE UP !!! ,
All the infinite and got 7 shout at their window.

Shin Hyo and Mina started wake up and both of them go to the window and shout at their friends.

'YAH CAN'T YOU GUYS JUST CALL US NO NEED TO SHOUT AT US LIKE CRAZY PEOPLE!!!!!, Shin Hyo and Mina shout at them.

'Mianei chingu but you told us that you guys want to come to our

Secret hide out,said Woo Hyung.

Arasso and mianei for shout at you guys said Shin Hyo.

So, can you guys give us 5 minit for wash our self ok ?said Mina.

Arasso, we will waiting for you guys at downstairs,said Bam Bam.
------------------------------------------------------------------------After 5 minit

Their quickly go down stair. And infinite and got 7 are making breakfast for them .

'Thank guys,the food are delicious you guys are the best, now let's go to our hide out! ; said Mina happily.

'Let's go !!!, both of them said.

The girls, infinite, and got 7 are having fun while walking at the same time to their hide out.
'Wow ,that your hide out , said Shin Hyo.

'It's so amazing, said Mina.

'Girls this is our hide out so don't tell anyone about it okay ?, said Young Jae.

'Deh ,we promise not to tell anyone, said the girls and they all go inside the house.

'Nice house there guys, I love it, said Shin Hyo with joyful.

So, all of them went inside the house. Inside the house there are many photos of them and of course a lot of basketball trophys But some of them felt very worry.

'A. ..guys I have something to say, WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL ! ,Said Sung Jong.

'What !, said Mina.

Shin Hyo was watching her watch.
'OH MY GOD! , IT IS ALL MOST 7:30, we still have 1 hour ,said Shin Hyo worry.

'YAH guys ppali ppali we don't want to be late and you guys know that it we late we will clean the school windows, said Mina.

'Deh, guys let's run we still have time ppali go,said Junior.

All of them run faster suddenly Shin Hyo hid someone and fall down.The boy help Shin Hyo to stand up and Mina help her to take her books.

'Shin Hyo are you okay, said Mina.

'I'm okay, said Shin Hyo.

'Are you okay, said that guy.

'Yeah I'm fine and are you okay, said Shin Hyo.

'I'm fine, so this is your school, wow I love it, said the guy.

Before Shin Hyo want to answer the other guy start talking to his friend.

'Myung Soo I think we better go , said that guy.

'Deh Jackson, I better go bye and nice to meet you, said Myung soo.

'Okay see you there, said Shin Hyo.

'Yah Kim Shin Hyo ppali ppali we must go there no need to have a feeling at that guy, said JB.

'Arraso let's go, said Shin Hyo.

All of them run faster to there class. Just in time there finely make it to their class before Miss Song come.
Shin Hyo and Mina go to their sit and start drawing they new design.

'Mina ,said Shin Hyo.

'Yes Shin Hyo what do you want to talk about, said Mina.

'Ah....never mind Mina ,said Shin Hyo.

'Yah just tell me, I'm your chingu not your enemy, so just tell me, said Mina

'Arraso I well tell you ,but you must not to tell anyone Okay ? , said Shin Hyo.

'Okay chingu I promise not to tell anyone, so what do you want to tell me, said Mina.

'Ok I well tell you, I think I have a crush on that guy just now, said Shin Hyo slyly. (♡_♡)

'Huuuuuuuuuuu, a crush hey ,but I also have a crush on that cute guy,Said Mina.

'Who? do you mean the guy hair was blonde, said Shin Hyo.

'Yes, said Mina slyly (♡-♡)

'Huuuuuuuuuuu, I think we both have a crush on someone, said Shin Hyo.

'Yeah you right, said Mina and both of them giggle.

'Well well well look like our Shin Hyo and Mina have a crush on someone but you guys know that I can make them mine,said Do yeon.

'Yah ! ,don't dare you disturb our friends witch said Mark.

'Yah! ! This is not your business IDIOT ,said Do Yeon angrily and all the class look at them.

'Who's say that Shin Hyo and Mina is not our business, there are our friends, So don't dare you disturb our friends witch, said Dong woo.

'Nice Dong Woo, said Mina.

'Yah zip your mouth Mina, said Young Ji.

'Whatever young Ji, get lost ,said Mina angrily.

'Yah !! You think I scary you , do you want to be hit by me !, said Young Ji angrily.

'Yah, can you guys please don't fighting...............before Shin Hyo almost finish taking Yugyeom started say'guys a....guys, Yugyeom felt very angry because no one is listening his say and he started shout at them, 'Yah guys stop fighting because Miss Song is coming !!!, said Yugyeom worries and all the students faster sit to their places and all of them just in time because Miss Song is coming. ............................................................................