F**k Me, NOW!!!

I watched him in the darkness. He looked so innocent. His chest moved up and down to the sound of his steady breathing. His face gone slack since I kissed him on the cheek, his smile slowly fading away as he slipped into a deep sleep. I observed his features, his black hair ruffled up and messy against the pillows; his stretched ears lay hanging down, they were now empty with no plugs; his Medusa shone dimly in the darkness; the stud in shadow by his nose towering over it. His little soul beard slightly messy under his slack bottom lip; his little 'tash almost unnoticeable in the shadow of his nose. I let my eyes drift down to his chest, his tattoo almost shone on his hairless chest; his nipples small but noticeable in the darkness. I let my small hand move and I placed it carefully on his chest. I felt his smooth skin under it sending shivers down my spine, I can't believe that this man was mine. All mine. I ran my hands down his stomach feeling his smooth, slender abs under my palm. I reached his fantasy trail. I slowly moved my hand down, careful not to wake him, to the waistline of his boxers and stopped. Not too far I told myself as I allowed my hand back up to his chest. I rest my head on his shoulder and relax, letting myself fall into a deep dreamless sleep....  

Switch of P.O.V

I couldn't sleep. I hate when this happens, I'm stuck in the darkness trying to force myself to sleep. It never works. I'm always left looking at the ceiling, letting thoughts run in and out of my head in a space of 5 minutes. I needed something to make me sleep but all I could think about was my hard member in my boxers and the man beside me. That man was my boyfriend. I glanced at him and let my eyes soak up his features. All I could see was his hair, flopped messily over his face. The roots starting to show his natural, dirty blonde hair colour. The rest of his hair was dyed black and hid his face. I pushed his hair off his face to look at him. His lips had gone slack. His snakebites looking like they were going to fall out. I glanced at his nose. The ring around his left nostril was shining a brilliant silver and stood out in the darkness. His black hair made him look even more pale than he already was. I looked down his neck. His tattoos were hidden in the black sea of his hair hiding the rest of his neck. As i continued to look further down, he moaned. I instantly looked down and saw what I was hoping to see. Standing out in his black boxers was him, hard and erect. Standing up above all. Damn he has some huge erections, I thought to myself as I trailed my hands down his pale, ghost-like body. My hands easily slipped over his smooth, sweaty body. I heard him moan again . I knew what he wanted.Reached his fantasy trail, the roughness of the hair surprising, but pleasuring me and making me get harder. When I reached his waistband I paused. I took my hands off his body and swiftly to my boxers. I pulled the waistband and my member bounced out with enthusiasm. Seeing this got me even harder and I went back to my boyfriends boxers. I tugged on the waistband. He moaned. I reached for the buttons. He moaned. I touched the first button. He moaned louder. The second button. He was drooling. I finally undid the third and let him out. He grabbed my hair and pulled me towards his face. Before I knew it he was pressing his lips to mine. Damn this guy's a good kisser! I took his member in my hand and began the business. Playing with him and his testicles. He did the same to me except playing with my Albert untill he eventually broke off from my lips and pushed himself down towards me. Soon it was my turn to moan as his lips closed around my member, sucking and circling his tongue round my member. Soon I was pushing him. Faster and faster. I was getting to a climax. I was unable to speak and I shot a load into his mouth. He swallowed. I shot another load, he swallowed it.