Chapter One: So Innocent

So I just made an Instagram so go check it out😝it's @TheOnlyJordanCarter so yeah go follow me. I'll be giving sneak peaks to a new story and everything.

Camryn's POV

I closed my locker and walked to first period, chemistry. Of course I was right on time as always. When I walked through the door

Mrs. Hudgens greeted me with a warm smile.

"Good morning Camryn, how are you?" She asked pleasantly.

"Wonderful, how about you?" I answered.

"I'm great, why don't you sit your stuff down and pass a worksheet to every desk, and then take the roll down to the office for me?"

"I'd be happy to, did something happen to the computer?" I asked concerned.

"Yes, mine has a weird bug. Apparently it's going all around the school, hopefully it's sorted out before testing in a few weeks."

I nodded and went to sit my stuff down by the window in the first row. Then I walked back up to Mrs. Hudgens desk and passes out the papers to every desk like she asked.

Ten minutes later the bell rung and she took roll. Mya, my best friend since like... Forever, sat next to me like always.

"Hey Mya."

"Hey Cam, so how's it going with the college tour things?"

"Good I have my first tour at UCLA in two weeks." I said.

"Cool. I'm taking a year break to get a job and an apartment I guess, you know take a stress reliever."

I nodded in response.

"Ok class happy Friday! So today I guess can be a freebie, but because the computers are down, your to do an essay/report of the best thing you've ever done in chemistry. This grade is 50% of your 3rd quarter grade. So I suggest you do it, I'll be choosing your partners."

Everyone groaned in misery, 50% means that if you fail this assignment, you'll basically fail the quarter. Oh the things I do to get into a good college.

I waited until she called my name.

"Camryn Carter and Jake Bryant."

I frowned and my eyes almost popped out of my head. Why would Mrs. Hudgens put me with the rebel who doesn't do anything!?!??

Well, looks like I'll just have to do my best by doing all of the work unlike when I get Jeremy or Mya.

Jeremy is basically the chill guy but really smart and does his work. Usually I pair up with him or Mya. Lucky for him he got Mya.

The bell rung shortly after.

"Class dismissed, project is due next Friday, that's a whole week! Get it done! Have a nice weekend guys."

Jake rushed out of the classroom after giving me a look of annoyance.

Ugh, off to French I guess, the only class I don't have with Jake.

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. Again follow me on Instagram for sneak peaks @TheOnlyJordanCarter so yea, I'll update agin today, I have some exciting things for this book and it will be different so don't expect things that usually come up. Byeeeeee🤗😝💯