Collaborative story

She had never thought she was beautiful, you know. maybe that's why she hurts herself, or maybe it's something different. Growing up Maya's life had been amazing, her parent's always made sure she was happy, even thought they couldn't afford much. But they were killed. "In a freak accident." they called it. Maya blamed herself for it, she had been playing with fire, burning half her face and her home. They died, her parents.

  To this day, Maya still hates herself. She's tried cutting herself again once or twice, but she had always been rescued. At school, Maya's left out, until she bumped into a girl who she never thought sha had much in common with. By the look of this girl. (Written by _RLacuin1121)

  "Oh sorry," said Elena, Maya laughed "it's fine." That's how I met Elena, we've been friends for 2 years now. We'd always tell each other everything. One day she called me and told me to come over. Once I got to her house, I went upstairs to her room. Elena looked me in the eye and told me that she had the same problem as me. Her eyes were filled with tears as she started talking. (Written by Ayegabrielski)

  As Maya listened she started to realize that she's not the only person that has a problem. After the talk, Maya told Elena her story too. Maya then felt like she wasn't alone and that someone understod her, and that there was nothing holding her down, now that there's somebody she can rely on. (Witten by NGarcia1223)

  But Maya had then been told Elena had to move away. Forever. She was alone again and falling back into depression. But this time around she loved herself and believe in who she was. She promised Elena that she wouldn't repeat what happened in the past. Maya was different now. Stronger. A better person.