Are these real feelings?

You looked over at him. Sweat trickled down your face. The boy who ruined your life. The one who you would go mental over. The boy who you thought would be yours. The only boy who understood you. Your blood ran cold.

His eyes glistened in the light reflecting beautiful bright blue eyes. His smile was permanently a ray of sunshine. He wore a simple green jacket with a black shirt peeking through with a design that feintly resembled your favorite TV show. He was wearing bright blue jeans and fancy loafers.

He laughed. Not with you. Not at you. Simply with someone else. Your friend. You knew they've known each other since kindergarden. You knew they were close. You knew that they might be dating.

You glanced over at him. He saw you. You froze inside. Did he really acknowledge your existence? You smiled. His eyes hardened as they bore into yours, and all you can do is just shrivel back into your own self blocking out anything to relieve this stupid infatuation.

You laughed quietly with your only friend.

"You know he's dating?"

You froze in your tracks. Dating. Him. Someone else. No. You can't help but to think, why me? Love is stupid, if aphrodite existed you would despise her. He only understood you. You understood him. You can't help it.

"Who?" you whispered barely audible. Your friend looks at you cocking her head to the side. Confused.

"His best friend? Who else?" Guilt. Guilt filled you up inside like water filling up a bucket. Did you do something wrong? Are these feelings real? You talked before, but did you do something? Why does he ignore you now? Does he-

You stagger, but sprint to the bathroom. Nothing will help you now. No one will save you now. No one will save you from the haunting face of Phil Lester. 

Thanks for reading! <3

~tronnorphantrash