STIFF

CHRISTINA POV
I woke up and there was a note it said.
Four and I went to go and eat breakfast and talk -Tris

So I wait for then to come back and tell them that we have been invited to a party. "What kinda party"? Four said. "uriah and Zeke" I added quickly. "Okay let's go and get dressed". Tris said. Tris wraps her arms around four and Tris began to look at each other an didn't do anything else right as I began to say brake it up you guys Four pulled her in with his strong arms and they began to kiss and after the long 2 min make out session they pull apart and she just lays her head on his shoulder. I don't wanna be mean and say something so I just clear my throat. "Omg I forgot you where still here". Tris said with a smerk on her face.

TRIS POV
I knew she was there but I really didn't want to move I tell four all the time that I love him but I really do love him and can't wait for the surprise but I'm scared I have a New fear and it is four trying to move to fast on me...
FOUR POV
We arrive at the party and everyone is staring at us the girls suddenly look down to see if they where form
Under or under dressed, but then everyone is gasping and saying awww and I realize that mine and tris's hands are locked I untince my hand and she looks at me and gives me that "it's fine" look. Then she blurs "yes we are an official couple duhh". "I laught and kiss her on the forehead. We sit down.
"WELCOME TO THE dauntless party"! Zeke yelled.
**everyone clamped**
"Let's began." Four said. We all need to decide on who is going first they thought. Out of no where Will yelled "I think are Stiff out of the group should go first."
TRIS POV.
All heads turned at me and four and Christina died out laughing...I nudge them both on there shoulders. I could tell Four was trying to speak but he could not get the words out of his mouth because he was laughing so hard so he just grabbed my hand instead.
"

Okay I'm gonna leave if I got to go First." I said with sarcasm. "Fine fine I will go." Eric said..."umm okay truth or dare Tori." Eric asks Tori. "Truth." she said with a look on worried look on her face. "Ok have u ever had a crush on Four? And if so do u still have a crush on him?" he said. Tori had a worried look on he face "Yes and umm yes." she said all excited..FOUR I HAVE A QUESTION SHE ADDED."
"Sure what is it?" "Will u please date me instead of